mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Cmon.......our dedfence is not excellent, but our attack SUCKS, Trez is the ONLY Scorer in our team, and he isnt that good anymore
Against Milan, our biggest (not the only) problem was our final touch, just face it, nobody in that team is a natural goal scorer

We will accept goals with or without Canna, so when we do, how can we equalize?

I love Trez, but he wasnt the "Trezegol" against weak teams last year in Seria B
Palladino? Del Piero?
They can score goal

A good defence is the start of everything in football.
If you have a great defence that have a clean sheat, you are shure of 1 point.

But if you have the best attack in the world, and they score 10 goals every match, you are nothing with that if you conceed 11 goals;)

First defence, then attack

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Palladino? Del Piero?
They can score goal

But if you have the best attack in the world, and they score 10 goals every match, you are nothing with that if you conceed 11 goals;)

:agree:

Offence sells tickets, but defence wins championships :tup:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Palladino? Del Piero?
They can score goal

And if you have the best defense in the world and concede no goals, but the worst defense in the world and score no goals you will end up with 38 points, right there snug in a relegation zone ;)

Jun 13, 2007
Our attack line is fine . Trez just didn't hit form yet and DP should work on his fitness . Iaquinta should watch some matches from the bench so he can realize that the objective of the game is to score goals .

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Still waaaaaay too friggin' early in the season to get upset about much. We have a bunch of new players who haven't figured out how to play with each other yet. This has been the curse of Inter the past couple of decades -- I think it's silly to pile on more chaos to the mix and hope it solves everything. As Inter has proved over and over again, that's just bad money chasing bad thinking.

Any two-year-old put in charge of a club tries to solve problems by throwing more money at it and changing bodies like they are playing with trading cards. I'd hope we're more mature than that.
although the prospect of having canna there is very appealing i have to agree with you there swagger.

Throwing money on the issues just screams bad planning and not giving a new team a chance or even giving the coach sometime to prove his worth by stabilising the team more instead of simply buying a new defender.

i guess the question is now whether are we giving the team a chance or are we being unrealistic and this defense is simply not up to it. Are putting too much pressure on the young shoulders of mimmo? Well only Ranieri knows the answers and knows what can this squad produce during the season.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
with this team the most we can achieve is 4th place unless Tinkerman can do magic, I doubt we will sign anyone
I hope we sign a defender or midfielder but if we can't get a real reinforcement we should wait till we can get them, it's no point buying someone else just for the sake of buying

mondo1

May 14, 2006
ok i agree with u if u say that we can not buy 2-3 more players for the team.
but what we see in the preseason is that the team does not fit.
the defence is just weak sorry but it is. our midfield is solid but we really lack in the attacking and i don't think pavel can do it on his own. maybe camo'S return give us more attacking power. and for the strikers we all know trez is the one to score the goals and hopefully del piero can have a good season. but i'm not sure about palla how he will make it and u hopefully know my opionion about iaquinta

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm baffled by people here saying we need to sign 3-4 players more players. So tell me, you want us to field an entire new team and expect them to play well?? have you people been watching our friendlies? we put 5 new players in the line up and it looks like it will take them atleast a few more months to gel. And you expect a ENTIRE new team to get results right away?

and why are people saying let's get Hutelaar? Fist of all he's not for sale, if he was then alot of clubs that want him would have been presenting bids. 2nd of all some people here want us to pay +18 million on a striker that is to be Trez's backup? yeah right one of the most wanted dutch strikers currently would eccpet a squad role in a club when he could get a 1st team place in alot of other clubs. Also you people really think that that Huntelaar would accept a bench role a year before Euro 08? Have some common sense people.

and finally the only player we should get is a defender. Our team is over crowded as it is right now. Considering we only have 2 competitions to compete in I fail to see how we are going to give fair playing time to all of them. BUT NOOOOOO let's get more players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and is it just me or do the people who say Trez is finished sound alot like the same people who come in every year and say Del Piero is finished?

and we already have a Nedved replacement. we and we have a playmaker called Almiron. SO we are covered. besides if we switch to a 4-3-3 as a main formation then we might not need a Nedved replacement in the future.
:agree:

Especialy about defense and midfield, we have so many players right now that we first need to sell players like Boum and Legro to buy another defender and the same thing is with midfield. Let's first rid of players we don't need and than fill the gaps.

Btw Diego is most overrated player on this forum and for me VDV is far better player (ofcourse when he is not injured). And please why the hell we need another striker when we already have a good front line and what Lion said about Hunter is nothing but a truth.

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
IMO it is not the players that are not good, it is just too short period of time for them to get to know... With this squad we have more options at each spot, so it will be just fine.

What lacking in attack... We saw that brilliant assist of Almiron to DP. We saw Pavel and Nocerino setting Trezegol... so it is there, but to become more frequent it takes time.
And we haven't seen anything yet from Tiago. Then Marchioni will come back as well... plenty to enjoy :)

At the game with Milan, we saw couple of times Salihamidzic not beeing able to pass the ball to the right position of DP. Bu that is not because Brazzo is not a good player. It take stime to learn each other logic of movements and play. After couple of games at the begining of the League, plus the Cup matches... we can only get better.

And if we take some other player now, it will take time for him as well to get to know with others...it won't fix our problems instantly like a magic stick. In January it is OK. Till then we can see more realistic our weakness and try to do something better.

This team is great. Great spirit, great energy, great , great, great :) The team needs only our support, nothing more :)

FORZA JUVE !!

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Palladino? Del Piero?
They can score goal

Really?? Palla and Del Piero?? DP played most of the friendlies, how many goals did he score?
Both Palla and DP are skillful, but they aren't the "Main target" kind of players, They best fit as a second striker

Our Defense IS good, it's just not excellent, but at least it's improving, plus we're Juve, we play for the 3 points not a sick point

it doesn't get more World Class than Del Piero and Trezeguet
Sure It gets, Barca's attack couldnt get more World Class, and they brought Henry

Cannavaro would be perfect to partner Andrade, Grygera and Criscito.

Up front we nedd, DESPERATELY, an International-class goalscorer.
Finally someone agrees with me, dude......where were you?

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
There's a rumor that we joined the race for Cicinho on Calciomercatoweb.Don't know if it's worth a thread,I think he is very close to Roma.
i think you misunderstood. That article is about 3 of Madrids players coming to Serie A, with Cannavaro to Juventus, Emerson to Milan and Cicinho to Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)