mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
if we are indeed getting canna, then why is he playing in the defense for real in the spanish supercup?

the duo of pepe-canna conceded 5 goals today. so maybe we should keep boumsong :D

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Cmon.......our dedfence is not excellent, but our attack SUCKS, Trez is the ONLY Scorer in our team, and he isnt that good anymore
Against Milan, our biggest (not the only) problem was our final touch, just face it, nobody in that team is a natural goal scorer

We will accept goals with or without Canna, so when we do, how can we equalize?

I love Trez, but he wasnt the "Trezegol" against weak teams last year in Seria B

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
We need a defender. Canna would be perfect-although, as many of you correctly stated IMHO, I will not cheer for him personally--he'd be my least favorite player on the squad.

Having said that, he would turn a 2nd/3rd place team into a true scudetto threat (although I think the squad as is could possibly do it--they've been getting better every match).

Hunter would be icing on the cake.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm baffled by people here saying we need to sign 3-4 players more players. So tell me, you want us to field an entire new team and expect them to play well?? have you people been watching our friendlies? we put 5 new players in the line up and it looks like it will take them atleast a few more months to gel. And you expect a ENTIRE new team to get results right away?

and why are people saying let's get Hutelaar? Fist of all he's not for sale, if he was then alot of clubs that want him would have been presenting bids. 2nd of all some people here want us to pay +18 million on a striker that is to be Trez's backup? yeah right one of the most wanted dutch strikers currently would eccpet a squad role in a club when he could get a 1st team place in alot of other clubs. Also you people really think that that Huntelaar would accept a bench role a year before Euro 08? Have some common sense people.

and finally the only player we should get is a defender. Our team is over crowded as it is right now. Considering we only have 2 competitions to compete in I fail to see how we are going to give fair playing time to all of them. BUT NOOOOOO let's get more players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and is it just me or do the people who say Trez is finished sound alot like the same people who come in every year and say Del Piero is finished?

and we already have a Nedved replacement. we and we have a playmaker called Almiron. SO we are covered. besides if we switch to a 4-3-3 as a main formation then we might not need a Nedved replacement in the future.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I think we should go for Fabio if we can get him at a reasonable price. He is a leader on defence, he has great expeirence, and despite the rumours that some of the senior members of the squad don't want him back, I think the upside is to great not to sign him.

I don't understand the members who want a younger player. Canna's age is in my opinion ideal. He can play perhaps two years, and by then we have (hopefully) established ourselfs as the same team we saw before Calciopoli. By then we can sign a young player who can take over (or just play Mimmo).

All in all, I don't think signing Canna is a bad idea. Actually, I think it would be a great idea.

About the Hunter stuff, I wouldn't like to see us going for him without seeing at what level Trezeguet is able to play at. It seems silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)