mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Corriere dello Sport
Juve revelation: Cannavaro!
Alarmed by defensive frailties, the club wants a leader at the back
Fabio says yes, the team awaits him

mondo1

May 14, 2006
we really need a leader in defence.. our defence is really weak. don't know why we r so bad at defence because all the playeres didn't play bad but sometimes they make really big faults.
and for the midfield we really need one to create our attacks. we r really not looking good in midfield. for th strike i think we r done trez and del should make it with pala as a sub.
but we didn't score often ( ok not the roma game)

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
its not only about lapses of concentration its about the overall pressure that we are going to put on a young player with limited experience. We've seen a lot of players especially in defense, with loads of potential and they weren't developed in the right manner.
The result was that they just crumbled under the pressure, players like Ferrari,Bonera,Bovo, Legro and the list goes on. I would hate it if mimmo ends up like these guys.

Canna is a safer option i guess, but we will have to wait and see what ranieri thinks as he knows better about the stage the team is.

Abt Iaquinta, we will have to wait and see with him.The signs don't look good at all and if we get The hunter then we will never see if the 10m we paid are money well spent or not
U're right, but if Trez got injured, we cant score without him and that 's a BIG problem, excluding Roma game, we only scored 2 Goals, DP against Napoli, and a desperate shoot from Molinaro (Correct me if i drop other goals)

The question is: If u have to choose between Canna and Hunter, which do you choose???

(It's a silly question anyway, neither is coming :cry: )

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Juventus sign Figo !

Juventus have captured the portuguese starlet for 12 million euros + boumsong before the start of the coming season . After the reported injuries of Camoranesi and Marchionni Juventus have been pressured to secure an attacking midfielder .

Figo was interviewed on his coming to the old lady , " It's a change i have been wanting to make for a long time , Juventus offers me a very exciting adventure that i could not refuse . Tiago and Andrade ? Yes , I have spoken to them and it's great to join two of my national compatriots "

Ranieri also commented about Figo's surprise arrival , " He's a great player that can really create chances for us at any point in the game , he adds creativity to our midfield and will be an instrumental figure for us this season " .

Luis Figo , who has played for the biggest clubs in football such as Barcelona , Real Madrid , and Inter has now joined another European giant that is just starting to recover from their trip to serie B .

Scource , goall.com
You killed any chance you had in the first five words by calling Figo a starlet.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
U're right, but if Trez got injured, we cant score without him and that 's a BIG problem, excluding Roma game, we only scored 2 Goals, DP against Napoli, and a desperate shoot from Molinaro (Correct me if i drop other goals)

The question is: If u have to choose between Canna and Hunter, which do you choose???

(It's a silly question anyway, neither is coming :cry: )
Well right now our bigger problem is the defence so I`d pick Canna
in attack we could get Huntelaar but that would mean the end of Trez`s spell in Juve which would upgrade us and make us better but it is not a must

in defence we do have a big problem our defensive awareness is not sky high therefore we should look for our leader!
Canna he could be our leader but we could get a new leader just as well
who do I suggest?! well I really don`t know maybe Samuel maybe some other guy...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
As much as i hated Cannavaro for leaving, but I do beleive he can help us out. For me Cannavaro is the only player of those who left I am willing to accept back fort he following reasons:
1- We really utterly need a CB. His price tag could be affordable.
2- When he left to Real he never spoke badly about us, infact he said some nice things (unlike that rotten bastard called Thuram).
3- He only played for us 2 years, he was established before coming to Juve, and he was over 32 years of age you can't really blame him alot for going to play in another team at top level (unlike Zambrotta who was not known prior to Juventus and we made him what he is now and left us without looking back).
4- When he left he went to Real Madrid, unlike Ibra and Vieira who went to Inter.

The only thing I hold against him that he said he would stay with Juve in Serie B and he didn't.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
If we're gonna bring Canna back, what took us too long, he was linked to us since we got promoted, and I dont think Real is fighting for him after the new signings

Boksic

May 11, 2005
As much as we need a leader at the back we should only sign Canna, if the dressing room approves. This year will be a major fight and struggle and in order to be succesful we will need to rely on team spirit. If Canna is going to significantly disrupt this then we should look at other targets.

I think a nedved replacement would be more of a priority than Huntelaar. We seem to have a real problem scoring at the moment, and i have faith that Trez will have a good season, we just need to create the chances. Nedved is vital to our team, but he will need to be rested some games and what are we going to do without him?i think a replacement for him is more important than one for trez.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Like earlier stated in this thread, i think the main thing holding our team from approaching canna is fear that he would adversely effect the unity of the team and solidarity within the juve senators.
I really think if our transfer market is over its primarily because Secco wants to get more bang for his buck and feels that if we look like champions league position or scudetto contenders, players would be more likely to be attracted to us when winter or next summer come around and for much less money contract-wise.
Nevertheless, we need reinforcements for the future because we can't afford to wait for players to gel on a large scale for a second season in a row. Reinforcements = players for the future (i.e Milan with Pato) and hopefully us with Diego.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
We need a defender, an experienced one and leader as well... Canna is the best available right now.
We also need a Defensive midfielder.
Otherwise things dont look bright atm...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    @PieroKing, it's kind of a wish but also confirmations from different sources onthe net.

anyway, according to TeleFoot, Boumsong is almost a Lyon player, 3 year contract. If this happens then we REALLY need another D.

about changing the whole team, Bayern ain't doing that bad huh? :p

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
    Dec 28, 2006
    @PieroKing, it's kind of a wish but also confirmations from different sources onthe net.

anyway, according to TeleFoot, Boumsong is almost a Lyon player, 3 year contract. If this happens then we REALLY need another D.

I'm happy that there isn't a different thread for every single Juventus-newsreport in the world..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

just wait till they sign heinze.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)