mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Another defender is a must, excuses won't cut it once the preseason is over and its a long and tough season ahead we need to be covered. As for an attacker I agree we need one although I would definitely rather have a defender if we'd have to choose between the two. We also have to find a way to play Tiago and Almiron together, if we didn't offload so many midfielders like tacchi we could have played 3 defenders, 3 dm and 2 wingers (camo and neddy) and del piero behind the two strikers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
ban me or burn me to death..................................................
but that secco is taking us to no where but hell and may be 6th place,the squad is in a bad need of a talented playmaker like diego , a talented player like quaresma, world class defender like cannavaro and a grt8 striker infront one who could deal with the high and long ball (trezeguet keep watching those balls without even trying on it ) beside im still dreaming of italian players like bianchi(lost him to manchester city),rosina(torino prefer to give him to us in pieces),giovinco(we let him out dunno why),stendardo(no one knows him but imo he is better than barzagli)
at last plz go and watch giovinco clip at youtube

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
camoranesi by the way did any one remember when was his last perfect pass or cross or even overball ..........he used to be a good player but now he is totally nothing and i will never forget his smile after he got himself sent off against arsenal in the CL

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
i dont like camro either mate to me his a twat but he is a decent footballer tho i wounldnt have been disapointed if he never signed his contract and we sold him off.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yes and no, the question is can we take any risks this year and end up finishing 5th?

the answer is quite simple. NO

I have no problem in starting Criscito, he's the real deal but if we can get Canna for a year or 2 for cheap then we should go for it. Mimmo would benefit from this also. For me Criscito would get the Coppa and certain Serie A games and sometimes play with Canna and Andrade.

Look at how Andrade played this summer, he'll get a red before week 3. Doesn't help that we have our "friend" Mr. Collina in charge of the refs either. Forget the 50/50 balls in our favor...

As far as it goes for The Hunter, if Ajax doesn't get in the 32 squads for the CL then I think he will ask himself to leave. No Sneijder, no Babel...doesn't help.

If Trez gets the flu we are screwed. We have no natural poacher so Klass would be the 1st guy to count on.

Zalayeta will probably leave and Palla can cover many positions.

Tiago just needs more time to adjust so he'll be ok and we won't need a DM. When Zanetti is 100%, he can do the job like the best of them + we have Nocerino.

Neddy's replacement could be postponed for next season.
well if we can get canna then we should go for it cause putting so much pressure on mimmo could hamper his development imo. Just like nocerino i think they should be introduced gradually, and its a long season so he will get his chance.

The hunter is a different case though, if hes brought in then Iaquinta is useless and we would've payed 10m for a zalayeta replacement.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
well if we can get canna then we should go for it cause putting so much pressure on mimmo could hamper his development imo. Just like nocerino i think they should be introduced gradually, and its a long season so he will get his chance.

The hunter is a different case though, if hes brought in then Iaquinta is useless and we would've payed 10m for a zalayeta replacement.
If Mimmo's only problem is losing concentration once or twice in the whole 90 mins, then it's not a big deal, he'll develop quickly

He already gels with Andrade, he showed great skill, he's very good in one on one situations, we cant bench him for a new defender and start from the beginning, we should think of a backup defender, and we already have players for that role (Legro, boum, maybe Chiellini and Gregera), I know they arent that good, but they can manage against weaker teams

But We really need a new finisher, cuz with the last year's Trez ....... we're fucked

I hope I can see Canna, Diego, G Silva and Hunter this year, but if I have to choose one, certainly I'll go for hunter

besides.....Iaquinta is proven useless whether we buy a new striker or not

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I knew this would happen, Since i never really saw whats so good about Iaquinta. I will not completely judge him though, but he is clumsy :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
If Mimmo's only problem is losing concentration once or twice in the whole 90 mins, then it's not a big deal, he'll develop quickly

He already gels with Andrade, he showed great skill, he's very good in one on one situations, we cant bench him for a new defender and start from the beginning, we should think of a backup defender, and we already have players for that role (Legro, boum, maybe Chiellini and Gregera), I know they arent that good, but they can manage against weaker teams

But We really need a new finisher, cuz with the last year's Trez ....... we're fucked

I hope I can see Canna, Diego, G Silva and Hunter this year, but if I have to choose one, certainly I'll go for hunter

besides.....Iaquinta is proven useless whether we buy a new striker or not
its not only about lapses of concentration its about the overall pressure that we are going to put on a young player with limited experience. We've seen a lot of players especially in defense, with loads of potential and they weren't developed in the right manner.
The result was that they just crumbled under the pressure, players like Ferrari,Bonera,Bovo, Legro and the list goes on. I would hate it if mimmo ends up like these guys.

Canna is a safer option i guess, but we will have to wait and see what ranieri thinks as he knows better about the stage the team is.

Abt Iaquinta, we will have to wait and see with him.The signs don't look good at all and if we get The hunter then we will never see if the 10m we paid are money well spent or not

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Bringing Canna back wouldnt it distrupt the teams spirit , i mean im really sure some of the senior player most likely camo.nedved and del piero would not enjoy seeing sum one whom left and join back just like that while these guys played in B. He might improve the defense but he will destroy the unityness. I dunt think we will sign him and his wage demands are high as well,better try for some one else with experience, and thank God we didnt get Meira he wouldnt help at all based from the few Bundesliga games started this season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Still waaaaaay too friggin' early in the season to get upset about much. We have a bunch of new players who haven't figured out how to play with each other yet. This has been the curse of Inter the past couple of decades -- I think it's silly to pile on more chaos to the mix and hope it solves everything. As Inter has proved over and over again, that's just bad money chasing bad thinking.

Any two-year-old put in charge of a club tries to solve problems by throwing more money at it and changing bodies like they are playing with trading cards. I'd hope we're more mature than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)