mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
1) Tiago ahead of Mascherano!! In terms of talent Javier is miles ahead... you only need to watch him few times to figure out that this kind of players fit Juve perfectly, although Mascherano isn't only a destroyer as he is a great distributor and passer of the ball with good vision and great organization skills.

2) Marchionni ahead of Ribery!! I may try to swallow your lame argument in "1" but this one isn't even worthy of a reply... go ask anyone with a minimal football knowledge if you don't mind to be accused of having zero football knowledge.

3) Tiago 13m €+Almiron 9m €+Iaquinta 11.5m €+ Molinaro's half 2.5m €=36m €.
Ribery25m €+Mascherano 14m € - Molinaro's half 2.5m € = 36.5m €.
Do you feel stupid now??

4) So five players in the first eleven is nothing to you?? Lets burn all the non-italian players to make sure we aren't Inter alike.

5) Read point "1" again.
I think you should feel stupid for point 3, a team that is rebuilding needs to fill the holes that currently exist in the sqaud, so we need to look at our central areas which were pathetic and reinforce them, buying 2 high quality central midfielders instead of one would be ideal, and if you think joorabchain would sell mascherano for 14mil euros your living in dream land, mascherano wouldnt be sold for any less than £18million.

i agree, iaquinta was a risk for the price we paid but it was a sensible move as hes a talented player and ideal back up for treze. As for ribery did the though ever occur to you that he didnt want to move to juve? or that we were never really interested in him. if your going to talk about such players then throw henry, heinze and chivu into the mix as well.

Its not as straight forwad as expressing an interest in someone and signing them, there is actually a lot more to it than that, and believe it or not juventus in its current state, with no european football, a jigsaw team and a manager who has not won anything to make you sit up and listen actually doesnt appeal to many players.

Dec 26, 2004
I think you should feel stupid for point 3, a team that is rebuilding needs to fill the holes that currently exist in the sqaud, so we need to look at our central areas which were pathetic and reinforce them, buying 2 high quality central midfielders instead of one would be ideal, and if you think joorabchain would sell mascherano for 14mil euros your living in dream land, mascherano wouldnt be sold for any less than £18million.

i agree, iaquinta was a risk for the price we paid but it was a sensible move as hes a talented player and ideal back up for treze. As for ribery did the though ever occur to you that he didnt want to move to juve? or that we were never really interested in him. if your going to talk about such players then throw henry, heinze and chivu into the mix as well.

Its not as straight forwad as expressing an interest in someone and signing them, there is actually a lot more to it than that, and believe it or not juventus in its current state, with no european football, a jigsaw team and a manager who has not won anything to make you sit up and listen actually doesnt appeal to many players.
but the Daily Mail have reported that Liverpool bought the player outright from MSI for £10 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javier_Mascherano

Do you feel stupid now?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
but the Daily Mail have reported that Liverpool bought the player outright from MSI for £10 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javier_Mascherano

Do you feel stupid now?
WOW THE DAILY MAIL!!!!!!!! REPORTED!!!! WOW!!!!!
THE DAILY MAIL REPORTED JUVENTUS ACCEPTED A BID FOR CHIELLINI FROM SUNDERLAND!!!!!!

Funny that MSI still own Mascherano then isnt it??

Surely you must feel stupid now?

Dec 26, 2004
WOW THE DAILY MAIL!!!!!!!! REPORTED!!!! WOW!!!!!
THE DAILY MAIL REPORTED JUVENTUS ACCEPTED A BID FOR CHIELLINI FROM SUNDERLAND!!!!!!

Funny that MSI still own Mascherano then isnt it??

Surely you must feel stupid now?
Yet it is more reliable than your £18milliond day dreams... his price is no way over €18million NO FVCKING WAY.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yet it is more reliable than your £18milliond day dreams... his price is no way over €18million NO FVCKING WAY.
i wouldnt pay 10 mil euros for him, but MSI are rapists, look at tevez. anyway its besides the point, we didnt sign those players you are talking about, so just shut up about what we should have done and concentrate on what we should do.

And also dont forget to support juventus rather than complain about them all the time

Jun 13, 2007
just learn to deal with it.. i had to
theres too much racism on these forums, i see it everyday
Yes , there is definetely country/religion bashing that goes on nearly every day .
You either fight back or just ignore it . The best solution is ofcourse to ignore it and move on but it's easier said than done . You can't blame someone from getting annoyed when another person insults his country/religion .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Surely theres no harm in whinging, afterall if everyone accepted the boards decision and moved on we wont have half as many topic never mind posts. I think everyones entitled to their opinion if you dont agree it doesnt entirely mean you go out there attack there citizenship or heck attack their religion. Its a much bigger sensitive issue than attacking someone like secco. Anyway lastly FFS if you dont like what you read, move on... thats my two cents, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)