Mercato 2004-2005 (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
vdv would be great. zambrotta wouldn't be the only one orking on the left. and that kid is only 11 days younger than me. damn, now i feel that my life is a failure...
I've been feeling that since I turned 17. Holland kinda sucks that way. Too many young stars :sigh::D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Trabelsi is almost certainly coming to Juve from what most reports say.
Im pretty sure its going to be 3 defenders this close season.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

I've been feeling that since I turned 17. Holland kinda sucks that way. Too many young stars :sigh::D

bah. depends on what you consider a star. if some kid scores on his debut in first division i dont pay attention, that would be too depressing. but it's getting worse every year :scared:
besides, it's a lot easier in holland. "that 17yr old just signed million deal with ajax, damn, i'm depressed, i'm going to coffee shop"
what i can do? "bartender, another beer!" and beer doesnt make you feel better. :groan:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
besides, it's a lot easier in holland. "that 17yr old just signed million deal with ajax, damn, i'm depressed, i'm going to coffee shop"
what i can do? "bartender, another beer!" and beer doesnt make you feel better. :groan:
Good point :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)