Mercato 2004-2005 (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
2004-2005 mercato

We need a backup RB for Thuram for 2004-2005 and to be a starter the year after. Choices: Trabelsi(Ajax), Ferreira(Porto), Oddo(Lazio), Grygera(Ajax), Bonera(Parma), Alves(Sevilla).

We need a RCB to replace Ferrara. Choices: Ferrari(Parma), Mexès(Auxerre), Van Buyten(Marseille), Kompany(Anderlecht), Gallas(Chelsea), Kuffour(B.Munich),Squillaci(Monaco), Rodriguez(San Lorenzo), Puyol(Barcelona).

We need replacements for Montero and Iuliano on LCB. Choices: Stam(Lazio), Lucio(B.Leverkusen), Burdisso(Boca Juniors), Kroldrup(Udinese), Marquez(Barcelona), Dainelli(Brescia), Chivu(Roma;if they can't pay him), Metzelder(B.Dortmund), Hofland(PSV), Escudé(Ajax), Stovini(Lecce), Samuel(Roma;dream on), Diamoutène(Perugia).

We need a replacement for Davids: Vieira(Arsenal), Perrotta(Chievo), C.Zanetti(Inter), Tiago(Benfica), Hargreaves(B.Munich), Ambrosini(Milan), Emerson(Roma;if they don't pay him), Pizarro(Udinese), Cambiasso (R.Madrid; don't want him), John De Jong(PSV), Nicky Butt(ManU).

We need an attacking midfielder to sub Nedved or even play on the left or right midfield as a starter: Jankulovski(Udinese), Rosicky(B.Dortmund), Diego(Santos), Deco(Porto), Juninho(Lyon), Castillo(Olympiakos), Santana(Chievo), Veron(Chelsea, nah, injuries), D'Alessandro(Wolfsburg), Jimenez(Ternana), Robben(PSV), Van der Vaart(Ajax), Vicente(Valencia), Montolivo(Atalanta), Joaquin(Betis),Giuly(Monaco), Taddei(Siena), Quaresma(Barcelona), Salihamidzic(B.Munich).

A LB to sub Zambrotta or start if Zamb. plays in midfield. Evra(Monaco), Heinze(PSG), Grosso(Palermo), Armand(Nantes), Zauri(Lazio), Bouma(PSV).

A fifth striker or a replacement for Di Vaio or even Trez if Moggi wants $$$: Ibrahimovic(Ajax), Bazzani(Sampdoria), Gilardino(Parma), Cavenaghi(River Plate), Cruz(Inter), Vieri(Inter), Corradi(Lazio), Caracciolo(Brescia), Tristan(Depor.), Pazzini(Atalanta), Crespo(Chelsea), Torres(Atl-M.), Toni(Palermo), Saviola(Barcelona; too small), Tomasson(Milan), Suazo(Cagliari), Nonda(Monaco), Drogba(Marseille), Santa Cruz(B.Munich), Chevanton(Lecce).

I pick:

1. Trabelsi (free)
2. Mexès (12m euros?)
3. Stam (6mil euros?) and Burdisso (6mil euros)
4. Emerson (free if Roma don't pay) or Perrotta(better defensively) (5mil euros?)
5. Jankulovski (6mil euros?)
6. Evra (10mil euros?) or Heinze (4mil euros?)
7. If Trez leaves; Drogba (15mil euros) ; if Di Vaio; Gilardino(6-8mil euros).

and YOU?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Of course we can still bring back: Zalayeta, Blasi and cie...

Sep 28, 2002
    i would get trabelsi, mexes, ferrari, diego, cavenaghi, jankulovski and grygera. and better right winger. or play miccoli there.

sell iuliano, tudor, camoranesi, di vaio.

2 years later sell trezeguet and nedved.

i do think that montero should stay as 5th center back.

ferrara, conte and pessotto should retire at juve.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Are you lot for real

Be realistic... juve wont buy more than a max of 3 players

And they will only be bignames if our stars leave

chances are we will buy bonera and ferrari and possibly one other

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Max of 3 players???

Pessotto, Ferrara, Iuliano, Conte will leave for sure + Zalayeta, Fresi, Olivera and Davids gone already. We need more than 3 and they won't be BIG name according to Moggi(hahaha don't believe him).

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    Why, I doesn't make sense?
    Well I can really only speak for Eredivisie players but here are some remarks:

Wilfred Bouma (PSV) isn't Serie A material, Kevin Hofland (PSV) has been looking to move to England for several seasons now. Robben (PSV) has already been targeted by Man Utd, Van der Vaart (Ajax) has a Spanish mother and dreams of playing in La Liga.

John de Jong (PSV) is crap, Grygera (Ajax) has been injured for most of the season and has only played a couple of matches for Ajax - if he leaves it will be in the summer of 2005 at its earliest, rougly the same goes for Escudé (Ajax).

Trabelsi (Ajax) has been targeted by Arsenal and Man Utd.

Other players I know some things about:

Stam (Lazio) has said Euro2004 will be his last high point and he'll be looking to finish his career shortly after that

Van Buyten (Marseille) signed for Manchester City in January so he's gone

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    well if you wanna think we will buy more then your jus looking for dissapointment...

Juve has allways been the same and wont change , we will buy a couple of players and poss a loan return or 2 (brighi) but above all we will keep the books

I very much doubt all those you mention will go either

Keep dreaming of all these names and seven odd new arrivals... but it wont happen

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    well if you wanna think we will buy more then your jus looking for dissapointment...

Juve has allways been the same and wont change , we will buy a couple of players and poss a loan return or 2 (brighi) but above all we will keep the books

I very much doubt all those you mention will go either

Keep dreaming of all these names and seven odd new arrivals... but it wont happen
    We'll if we buy only a couple forget the Serie A. :D

I put these names if I was the GM. I know Moggi won't do that. I only mentioned what we lack and what we need to win in every competition.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

Well I can really only speak for Eredivisie players but here are some remarks:

Wilfred Bouma (PSV) isn't Serie A material, Kevin Hofland (PSV) has been looking to move to England for several seasons now. Robben (PSV) has already been targeted by Man Utd, Van der Vaart (Ajax) has a Spanish mother and dreams of playing in La Liga.

John de Jong (PSV) is crap, Grygera (Ajax) has been injured for most of the season and has only played a couple of matches for Ajax - if he leaves it will be in the summer of 2005 at its earliest, rougly the same goes for Escudé (Ajax).

Trabelsi (Ajax) has been targeted by Arsenal and Man Utd.

Other players I know some things about:

Stam (Lazio) has said Euro2004 will be his last high point and he'll be looking to finish his career shortly after that

Van Buyten (Marseille) signed for Manchester City in January so he's gone
    I know some of them are not linked with Juve but some of them seemed interesting from what I saw. I'm sure you know them better if you follow them more.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Well I won't say it's written in stone but here in Holland (where the tradition is that young players leave very soon) they ask players ALL THE TIME where they would like to go and when they're leaving.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

We need a backup RB for Thuram for 2004-2005 and to be a starter the year after. Choices: Trabelsi(Ajax), Ferreira(Porto), Oddo(Lazio), Grygera(Ajax), Bonera(Parma), Alves(Sevilla).
    Trabelsi is undoubtedly our best bet. Moggi doesn't like to spend alot unless we sell alot, and Hatem is not only the most capable of the lot, but he'll be free in the summer.

We need a RCB to replace Ferrara. Choices: Ferrari(Parma), Mexès(Auxerre), Van Buyten(Marseille), Kompany(Anderlecht), Gallas(Chelsea), Kuffour(B.Munich),Squillaci(Monaco), Rodriguez(San Lorenzo), Puyol(Barcelona).
    Well, Van Buyten is on his way to Man City and I can't see us getting Puyol, Kuffour or Gallas so that narrows things down considerably. I'd take Mexes and Ferrari or Rodriguez.

We need replacements for Montero and Iuliano on LCB. Choices: Stam(Lazio), Lucio(B.Leverkusen), Burdisso(Boca Juniors), Kroldrup(Udinese), Marquez(Barcelona), Dainelli(Brescia), Chivu(Roma;if they can't pay him), Metzelder(B.Dortmund), Hofland(PSV), Escudé(Ajax), Stovini(Lecce), Samuel(Roma;dream on), Diamoutène(Perugia).
    Marquez is a long long long shot, while there's no way we'll see Samuel or Chivu in black-and-white. Stam or Lucio says I.

We need a replacement for Davids: Vieira(Arsenal), Perrotta(Chievo), C.Zanetti(Inter), Tiago(Benfica), Hargreaves(B.Munich), Ambrosini(Milan), Emerson(Roma;if they don't pay him), Pizarro(Udinese), Cambiasso (R.Madrid; don't want him), John De Jong(PSV), Nicky Butt(ManU).
    Hargreaves would be nice, but I'd rather just bring back Blasi or Brighi.

We need an attacking midfielder to sub Nedved or even play on the left or right midfield as a starter: Jankulovski(Udinese), Rosicky(B.Dortmund), Diego(Santos), Deco(Porto), Juninho(Lyon), Castillo(Olympiakos), Santana(Chievo), Veron(Chelsea, nah, injuries), D'Alessandro(Wolfsburg), Jimenez(Ternana), Robben(PSV), Van der Vaart(Ajax), Vicente(Valencia), Montolivo(Atalanta), Joaquin(Betis),Giuly(Monaco), Taddei(Siena), Quaresma(Barcelona), Salihamidzic(B.Munich).
    Jankulovski and Santana are the most likely acquisitions, and I wouldn't mind either of them since they're more proven in Serie A than the others. Most of the players you mentioned are just dreams anyways.

A LB to sub Zambrotta or start if Zamb. plays in midfield. Evra(Monaco), Heinze(PSG), Grosso(Palermo), Armand(Nantes), Zauri(Lazio), Bouma(PSV).
    Evra. He's brilliant.

A fifth striker or a replacement for Di Vaio or even Trez if Moggi wants $$$: Ibrahimovic(Ajax), Bazzani(Sampdoria), Gilardino(Parma), Cavenaghi(River Plate), Cruz(Inter), Vieri(Inter), Corradi(Lazio), Caracciolo(Brescia), Tristan(Depor.), Pazzini(Atalanta), Crespo(Chelsea), Torres(Atl-M.), Toni(Palermo), Saviola(Barcelona; too small), Tomasson(Milan), Suazo(Cagliari), Nonda(Monaco), Drogba(Marseille), Santa Cruz(B.Munich), Chevanton(Lecce).
    If Trez leaves: Zlatan or Drogba.
    If Di Vaio leaves: Torres, Gilardino, Chevanton.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    yeah, not many there are available 100%.

but anyway, i would just get trabelsi, ferrari, mexes, stam, grygera, ambrosini, aimar, brighi, zlatan.

sell montero, ciro(retires), iuliano, fresi, pessotto, birindelli, tudor, conte, di vaio, Olivera(loaned).

Sep 28, 2002
    vdv would be great. zambrotta wouldn't be the only one orking on the left. and that kid is only 11 days younger than me. damn, now i feel that my life is a failure... too bad he is barca bound...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)