Mega poll 2013-14: DM/CM [Winter mercato edition] (1 Viewer)

Vote!

• Nainngolan Y

• N

• Jorginho Y

• N

• Obiang Y

• N

• Banega Y

• N

• Vilhena Y

• N

• Rode Y

• N

• Cigarini Y

• N

• Lodi Y

• N

• Parolo Y

• N

• Baselli Y

• N

• Clasie Y

• N

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
rakib567, The Curr, W

:howler::howler::howler::howler::howler:
He is such a little baby, I remember after Juve beat Cagliari. He went to Twitter and bragging about how he turned Juve down and they are cheating etc.

Inconsistent for me.
He was great before his injury in 2012. He broke something in his leg IIRC. When he came back, It toke him a long time to come back from that injury. But he is currently having a good season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Those who voted no to Banega, I take it as they have never seen him play right?
I've seen him play and I don't much care for what he brings to the table. As Swag says, he's too inconsistent and I don't find his peak level that impressive. Especially not this season.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He is such a little baby, I remember after Juve beat Cagliari. He went to Twitter and bragging about how he turned Juve down and they are cheating etc.
I'm pretty sure, actually it was because Juve fans were insulting him, what else would you expect him to say.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
The only player who needs us Naingollan, because we have 4 central midfielder (if I don't count because of playing as left winger) and Padoin isn't a Juventus caliber player. Marchisio is searching himself in this year and we can see what happens if Pirlo got an injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)