Medhi Benatia (24 Viewers)

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Mehdi is levels above Bonucci, who was always carried by Chiellini and Barza. You can always sense how weak he is and how he lacks confidence, always turning his ass in dangerous situations. Always overpowered and bullied.

Almost every goal that is conceded is because of Leo. Mehdi was rock solid last season and some seem to always bring up the Koulibaly goal and that Vasquez penalty. He did what he could in that Vasquez situation and he wasn't the one who lost his man in the first place. What was he supposed to do? Let Lucas shoot?
Regarding the Koulibaly header, well everyone gets beat sometime. Even Chiellini has his share of "brainfarts".

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Benatia published an Instagram story during a dinner out in Turin with the waiter that tells him: "If you score a goal, you have to dedicate it to me".

The answer of the centre-back is immediate: "I have to play, in order to score".

- - - Updated - - -

Is this true?

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Benatia published an Instagram story during a dinner out in Turin with the waiter that tells him: "If you score a goal, you have to dedicate it to me".

The answer of the centre-back is immediate: "I have to play, in order to score".

- - - Updated - - -

Is this true?
Does it matter? I feel for the guy, benched for an inferior defender. He was solid last season, and can be a starter for any other club in Italy, England and Germany.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventus block Benatia exit
By Football Italia staff
benatia-1810-epa_0.jpg
EPA.png

Milan, Arsenal and Schalke 04 have made offers for Medhi Benatia, but Juventus refuse to release the centre-back in January.
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the 31-year-old Morocco international is more than happy to consider moving on, as he is frustrated at the lack of regular playing time.
However, Juventus have no intention of letting him leave mid-season.
Benatia has been given just six competitive appearances this term and his contract is due to expire in June 2020, so a summer exit is more than likely.
Juve purchased him from Bayern Munich in 2016 for a total €20m.
https://www.football-italia.net/132862/juventus-block-benatia-exit

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Tough situation at CB. chiellini should play every game he can, but Rugani and Mehdi must be better than Leo at this point. The cieling Leo offers is enticing, but I’ve seen more than enough this year to have no doubts that Mehdi should get a run im the important games.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I cant believe he is being blocked when is clear that allegri doesnt rate him at all after the bonucci arrival.

his playing time speaks for itself more than any rumour

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I don't think he is better than the Bonucci in the season before Milan, but man he is miles ahead (as is Rugani, and sadly 45 yr old Barza) of Bonucci this season that's for sure, idk if max wants to give Leo as much game time so he can get back to his old level before the CL gets serious and we need that outlet at the back but man its not looking like he's improving much at all imo.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He was in great shape but was also involved in several meaning moment last season so I can understand why Max is trying to get Bonbon to his old form. If Bonbon keep playing like now, Medhi will be playing a lot in the second half for sure

We'll see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)