Medhi Benatia (20 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are Juve fans, he is a Juve player, we make excuses, but in the real world, results matter and the results are against him atm
If we expecting someone else to invest on him, we must do it when the weels of fate roll on his favor

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Benatia: 'I’ll talk to Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Medhi Benatia assures he’s “very happy at Juventus”, but “at the age of 31 you have to ask yourself some questions”.

The centre-back has been heavily linked with Marseille this summer, and spoke to reporters after Morocco were eliminated from the World Cup.

“My future is going on holiday, enjoying a little rest and time with my family,” Benatia said.

“We’ll see, I’m very happy at Juve, we have a group of incredible lads and I’m happy to be part of it.

“I have two years on my contract, but I also want to understand what Juventus want to do. Either way I won’t create any problems.

“Nobody has asked me to leave, but at the age of 31 you have to ask yourself some questions. If I’ve to stay I’ll be happy, my family is happy in Turin.

“As with every year Juventus will try to buy good players to win in Italy and Europe. I have a good relationship with everyone: the directors, the President, the Coach.

“Up until now I was focused on the World Cup, now we’ll meet with the directors and decide what the best thing to do is.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)