Medhi Benatia (66 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And thanks for Coman and Vidal :p :snoop:

I always liked Benatia, glad he is doing well in Juventus. I remember how excited I was when we signed him, but injuries killed him off together with Pep. You could still see the signs at times how good he was - I mean here.
Quite the business relationship :p

- - - Updated - - -

yes but i like that phrase :)
We good then

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Benatia is a good defender but his concentration level worries me a bit - I think we can do even better but he is definitely not useless..
P.S This whole 2 mistakes against Napoli and Real thing is really annoying
He made 1 mistake and not 2 and it was against Napoli but then again the real mistake was Allegri with his super defensive tactic (His Real mistake was just a referee error - There was contact with his hands but not one that should award a penalty)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Benatia is a good defender but his concentration level worries me a bit - I think we can do even better but he is definitely not useless..
P.S This whole 2 mistakes against Napoli and Real thing is really annoying
He made 1 mistake and not 2 and it was against Napoli but then again the real mistake was Allegri with his super defensive tactic (His Real mistake was just a referee error - There was contact with his hands but not one that should award a penalty)
Are people seriously calling this a mistake?? He did everything humanly possible to save the goal (and he did) and it would have not been given in most other matches. Furthermore, it was Sandro's fault for keeping Ronaldo onside in the first place.

As for the Napoli goal - he was definitely at fault, but that happens, you can't expect to win 100% of headers in your career, and sometimes the ones you miss are costly.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Agree with Linebreak on this one. He done amazingly well to even get in a position to challenge Vazquez for the ball without barely fouling him. It was a good piece of defending IMO, and that would never have been called as a penalty against any other team than Madrid (in that particular moment)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
His season was superb, one of the top players of the team. Consistently excellent, it's been a bit underrated a guess.

Madrid's penalty was on Chiellini, he was the one who left the open space trying to create an offside. Benatia was simply trying to cover for him.

Undisputed starter IMO.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His season was superb, one of the top players of the team. Consistently excellent, it's been a bit underrated a guess.

Madrid's penalty was on Chiellini, he was the one who left the open space trying to create an offside. Benatia was simply trying to cover for him.

Undisputed starter IMO.
Who will we have a Scudetto dog-fight with next season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)