Medhi Benatia (74 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I really do like Benatia, he has been regaining his old self in Juve, and those 2 mistakes vs Napoli and Real were really just bad time and place, I hope he keeps this up and bring it for next season and more seasons. Him, Caldara, Rugani, Chiello and Benedikt/Barza.. We should not have any worry for our defense, lets get that focus in mid and get that CL finally!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Welcome back to the starting XI, Medhi.

Two goals and a rock-solid performance at the back. Our best CB all season.
Inshallah he can keep this up next season. He's moved on from the upper mid-card to a main event player at Juventus. I guess you can say he finally grabbed the brass ring last night :baus:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Inshallah he can keep this up next season. He's moved on from the upper mid-card to a main event player at Juventus. I guess you can say he finally grabbed the brass ring last night :baus:
I uh, have it on good authority that uh, Benatia will sign a contract extension, s-sometime before the end of the, y’know, the end of the season, that is of course, if he doesn’t sign the uh, contract, y’know, until a later, uh date. Plans change.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Thank you Bayern.

We seem to be making very good moves from them between Benatia and Costa.

Oh, and him in Marseille :D

And thanks for Coman and Vidal :p :snoop:

I always liked Benatia, glad he is doing well in Juventus. I remember how excited I was when we signed him, but injuries killed him off together with Pep. You could still see the signs at times how good he was - I mean here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)