Medhi Benatia (25 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
According to Tuttosport, Marseille Coach Rudi García is pushing to sign his ex-pupil Benatia.

Juventus CEO Marotta is targeting Atlético's defensive duo Godín & Giménez along with Alderweireld & de Ligt.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
According to Tuttosport, Marseille Coach Rudi García is pushing to sign his ex-pupil Benatia.

Juventus CEO Marotta is targeting Atlético's defensive duo Godín & Giménez along with Alderweireld & de Ligt.
How old godin is? He is great, but iirc he already 32?
Those uruguayan backs.. :tuttosport:

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
im worried he might leave.
No need to worry but on the contrary , one should be happy if this guy leaves especially we since we can get close to 40 mil for him. not bad player but at the most important moments will always makes mistake that will cost us the titles.
if rugani will be given to play 10 games in a row he will be our best defender and we will get Caladra now.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
No need to worry but on the contrary , one should be happy if this guy leaves especially we since we can get close to 40 mil for him. not bad player but at the most important moments will always makes mistake that will cost us the titles.
if rugani will be given to play 10 games in a row he will be our best defender and we will get Caladra now.
Look at this pleb.

- - - Updated - - -

lol classic sandro in the background
nonchalant personified :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
not buying it :stuckup:

lets see if he plays vs Milan
Yeh, something is weird.

While its true he lost his man in both games, i seriously dont think he needed to be punished by it, IF he has been punished by it. I dont velieve it.
Why? because on both games we put ourselves in a situation we were vulnerable, and this has nothing to do with Benatia (losing against madrid at home, playing like shid the whole napoli game). Benatia was not at fault on both.

My guess is that maybe this has something to do with other team courting him and him wanting out? so thats why he is getting punished? But even this doesnt make much sense...at least not if the team we are talking about is OM

Allegri would be wrong to isolate him because that Koulibaly goal and the lucas vasques incident. Making him the scapegoat from those 2 failures is beyond retarded, because Max himself IMO was the main culprit of both debacles.

So, in my opinion theres something fishy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)