Medhi Benatia (44 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Perfect season aside from the penalty that cost us CL and the goal that costs us the Scudetto.
In other words, a horror show of a season.
:lol: That's about right. I hope he is goes in the summer or at least doesn't start.

It's not just this fuck up. I don't even know what it is but for some reason I can't stand him even when he plays OK.

And let's be honest, ok is the best he's ever been. Never great.

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
when he came to juve he was horrible but allergy kept playing him and yes eventually after many many bad games he improved but no matter how well he plays its his mistakes the cost us the most like champions leauge, I think juve should sell him for 40 mil (arsenal offered int he winter for him) before he get exposed, playing good for juve is not enough playing for juve you need to be responsible and not jump on a player like some f**king monkey and cause us a penalty ,Rugani which is such huge talent if he would get the same faith that Benatia got he would be the best juve defender unfortunately allergy keeps destroying his confidence , just watch his moves his positioning is so good pure talent is will be given 10 games in row will become number 1 juve defender and next year him and caladra!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
People blaming him on the Madrid penalty - how about Sandro leaving Ronaldo on side? He did extremely well to prevent Vasquez from scoring.

If our team knew how to attack, we could forgive our defence leaking the odd goal here and there, but alas, we find it hard to score goals when we most need them meaning we're rushing to blame our defence. If we had taken a single shot on target today, or even scored, his so called "blunder" would be irrelevant.

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
This guy is not made for juve ,and I don't understand all those people defending him , as much as the real penalty was dubious situation ,if it happened the opposite way and sergio ramos jumped like this on higuain the talk would be different .
Bentia is a great defender but he is just not a winner and taking such a huge risk is stupid how the f..k did vasquex stayed complete alone there?!!? that was benatia job to prevent it ahead of time ,and those pointing finger at alex sandro ,you can because Ronaldo athletic ability are mad and to get the ball he had to jump very high and it i think ronaldo has the highest vertical jump in the football world today, the only alex mistake was he did follow the line to keep offside trap , but it was bent fault for leaving vasquez alone and it was his mistake by jumping on him like crazy and as much as we blame the ref almost another ref will stay it was a penalty, conclusion : bent great guy great defender but no great enough to win as he has roma (loser ) DNA sadly .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Has had a good season for the most part. Those little errors against smaller teams don't matter, Bonucci made them too. Till now, there was no way of telling if we're actually weaker at CB post-Bonucci.

It came down to the biggest games of the season. Bonucci (not current Milan one but the one who was performing with us) wouldn't have made the mistakes vs Napoli and Real (shouldn't have been a PK but Benatia wasn't smart). Might end up costing us both competitions.

- - - Updated - - -

when he came to juve he was horrible but allergy kept playing him and yes eventually after many many bad games he improved but no matter how well he plays its his mistakes the cost us the most like champions leauge, I think juve should sell him for 40 mil (arsenal offered int he winter for him) before he get exposed, playing good for juve is not enough playing for juve you need to be responsible and not jump on a player like some f**king monkey and cause us a penalty ,Rugani which is such huge talent if he would get the same faith that Benatia got he would be the best juve defender unfortunately allergy keeps destroying his confidence , just watch his moves his positioning is so good pure talent is will be given 10 games in row will become number 1 juve defender and next year him and caladra!
With us being linked with CBs (CBs who can play RB to be exact), that can very well happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Benatia needs to hire Bonucci's garlic breathing mental coach.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
After the game vs Napoli, there was tension between Buffon & Benatia in the dressing room. (TS, Corsera, Romeo Agresti)

This is big news

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)