Medhi Benatia (24 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think he's a decent option to have off the bench, but I'd seriously consider giving Rugani more game time when he is fit and ready. It's criminal to start this guy ahead of a faster, younger, hungrier, and frankly overall better and more intelligent player.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Stupid unnecessary signing.

We are stacked at CB and have much bigger problems than defence to worry about yet we sign this guy.

This is why we lose finals when we sign players for €17 million that we just don't need and continue to ignore other areas of the pitch

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Stupid unnecessary signing.

We are stacked at CB and have much bigger problems than defence to worry about yet we sign this guy.

This is why we lose finals when we sign players for €17 million that we just don't need and continue to ignore other areas of the pitch
We seem stacked now because we got lucky with injuries this season. If I remember correctly, that wasn't the case last year.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We seem stacked now because we got lucky with injuries this season. If I remember correctly, that wasn't the case last year.
To be fair we played with 3 centre backs last season. This year we only use two and seems like this will continue, so less required and less risk of injuries.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He got subbed because of a knock right?

to those who say we don't need another CB.
The only guy guaranteed to stay fit was Bonucci. The rest of our CBs are fragile as fuck. We definitely need another CB even if we play two at the back. Or we'll be using Lichtsteiner there come December.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
icemaη;5575965 said:
The only guy guaranteed to stay fit was Bonucci. The rest of our CBs are fragile as $#@!. We definitely need another CB even if we play two at the back. Or we'll be using Lichtsteiner there come December.
rugani says hello

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)