Medhi Benatia (40 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He's been really good when called upon, he covered once for a Sturaro blunder that could have costed us dearly.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm absolutely comforable with Benatia + Bonucci in the back, either in a 2 men pairing or 3 men defence with any other player (Chiellini, Rugani, Evra or Licht).

But Benatia must stay healthy now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Good point :D

Seriously though, I was "lucky" enough to attend the Lyon game & you could visibly see Barzagli getting more fed up with each passing minute. (Not only with Benatia though, obviously.)

i am happy your night was ruined by that late lyon goal.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He's a really good player but Rugani is going to be world class and has seemingly passed him on the pecking order. Do we still make his move permanent at the end of the season or do we just buy Caldara instead? Or do we cash in on Bonucci?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's a really good player but Rugani is going to be world class and has seemingly passed him on the pecking order. Do we still make his move permanent at the end of the season or do we just buy Caldara instead? Or do we cash in on Bonucci?
Or we could just get you banned.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
70m for a CB. I would think about it. Especially when you consider who else we have. Rugani and Caldara is the future. That money could be used to strengthen the midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)