Medhi Benatia (16 Viewers)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Lol, has anyone noticed the insane influx of Moroccans on the clubs facebook page? Every photo of him has like triple the likes compared to all other photos in an album. Fukkin drives me nuts though looking at a photo of Gigi or someone and some 12 year old kunt comments shit like ''post only pictures of Benatia''

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Lol, has anyone noticed the insane influx of Moroccans on the clubs facebook page? Every photo of him has like triple the likes compared to all other photos in an album. Fukkin drives me nuts though looking at a photo of Gigi or someone and some 12 year old kunt comments $#@! like ''post only pictures of Benatia''
We should start a riot

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Lol, has anyone noticed the insane influx of Moroccans on the clubs facebook page? Every photo of him has like triple the likes compared to all other photos in an album. Fukkin drives me nuts though looking at a photo of Gigi or someone and some 12 year old kunt comments shit like ''post only pictures of Benatia''
:lol:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
:lol: I think we got a lot of new (Moroccan) fans because of him

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Lol, has anyone noticed the insane influx of Moroccans on the clubs facebook page? Every photo of him has like triple the likes compared to all other photos in an album. Fukkin drives me nuts though looking at a photo of Gigi or someone and some 12 year old kunt comments $#@! like ''post only pictures of Benatia''
He would be the new Beckenbauer, didn't u tell?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Yeah, that's pretty hilarious. :lol: Even if he's almost unvisible the photo gets thousands of likes and comments like 'yes Benatia, yes like'. :lol:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Well you want this, how the fuck do you think MUTD has 500 milion revenue and above...because of fans like this...click baby click

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)