Medhi Benatia (9 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He lost my personal love but also I dont have much hate for him. I do think if we have a good 4 years with Ronaldo and hes a starter those years he will be a legend and possibly the most decorated player in our history as far as trophies go. What player has won the most scudettos?
Buffon has 11 (counting 2 revoked scudetti). No one else has more than 8.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
His trophy count (for decorated legend status) along with his # of appearances (for captaincy purposes) both started over from 0 this season.

He ruined everything he did in the past when he decided to rinse his mouth. We even accommodated his need to remain in Italy.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He feels that hes the 2nd best CB on the team, and that he gets unfairly overlooked on the teamsheet for weeks. Its not easy just sitting there and waiting for your chance and being content with minutes in the less important games, when you believe that your chance should have come much much sooner and that he did enough in his stint here so far to back it up. Not all players are content with playing 3rd-4th fitile, thats why its important to find guys that are, but that are good enough to compete for starting minutes
I cant believe I agree with you. :tup:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If he had left in the summer, I wouldn't have cared less.

Not in January though. With Chiellini's injury history, for the love of god.......................
Club doesnt care about him, the club keeps on benching him. Why should he care about Chiellini’s injuries and letting Juve down? Respect and caring go two ways.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@DAiDEViL

I’ve heard it all now. Club paying him millions of dollars a year doesn’t care about him, because he’s on the bench behind a better player and has to fight for minutes. :lol3:

And that pathetic attitude and lack of competitive spirit is exactly why Benatia is playing in a shit Arab league now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
After Gigi, it’s Chiellini with most Serie A titles won, not just with Juve but in Serie A history.
No it isn’t in official records. It’s Furino, Ferrari, and Rosetta. All with 8. Chiellini has 8 too for us Juventus fans, but 7 in the record books. :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

No, Actually Chiellini and Bonucci both have 7 Serie A titles won. Bonucci won one with Merda.
:lol:

It’s the 2005-06 paper Scudetto. Bonucci probably teases Chiellini about it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Club doesnt care about him, the club keeps on benching him. Why should he care about Chiellini’s injuries and letting Juve down? Respect and caring go two ways.

I'm not talking about it from Benatia's point of view. I'm making an observation as a fan, and concerned about the injuries that our best CB has been piling up over the last several seasons

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
No it isn’t in official records. It’s Furino, Ferrari, and Rosetta. All with 8. Chiellini has 8 too for us Juventus fans, but 7 in the record books. :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

It’s the 2005-06 paper Scudetto. Bonucci probably teases Chiellini about it.
I didnt know Bonucci was in Inter squad in 2005. I thought he played just for primavera team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)