Medhi Benatia (3 Viewers)

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Who would you have signed?
Seriously guys, the official info that Juve had an option to buy Benatia has been false from the beginning..it always has been an obligation. It's the same story with Costa. You can be sure that the announced option is in reality an obligation.

My most logical explanation for this r accounting reasons, cos you have to activate the asset the moment an obligation is agreed, as it is the same as a purchase..an option means the opposite. Could have more reasons though like the Italian non-eu thing or some other weird reasons, but for me its 100% safe, that Costa is a Juve player already.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He actually made a pretty impressive clearance on that free kick early in the match. Not too many CBs will hold the line and then follow in those shots. He had 2 attackers bearing down on him and cleared it really well. He was our only player who followed the shot.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He had a couple of dodgy moments but that clearance and his second half were good, he looked focused for a change.
That's his main problem, if he can concentrate for 90 mins he can be good and is useful as a ball playing centre-back.

He just switches off too often, even in the first half he did a no-look backpass and completely missed Castro running off him to go 1 v 1.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Has lost my trust. Second goal is a blunder but third goal he just gives up. That's a big no-no. Never will you see Chiellini do what he did there.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The guy can't defend, he is far too error prone. He was the same last season.

No way should he start for us, even Marotta recognises he is playing badly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)