Medhi Benatia - CB - Bayern Munich (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Loan him, loan Kovacic, keep Morata and Pogba and we are set. Sell Padoin, Asamoah, Caceres, Hernanes, Pereyra, Neto.

In:
Alves
Pjanic
Kovacic
Benatia
Mirante

Out:
Pereyra
Caceres
Padoin
Asamoah
Hernanes
Neto

Dream Mercato right there.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Loan him, loan Kovacic, keep Morata and Pogba and we are set. Sell Padoin, Asamoah, Caceres, Hernanes, Pereyra, Neto.

In:
Alves
Pjanic
Kovacic
Benatia
Mirante

Out:
Pereyra
Caceres
Padoin
Asamoah
Hernanes
Neto

So basically you want to deplete our midfield even more than it already is? We need more midfielders, not less.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Hope we sign (permanently) someone younger in defence, in the range od 20-27 years. Our defence is already too old.

But if we can loan this guy it would be great

arc

Mar 11, 2004

In:
Alves
Pjanic
Kovacic
Benatia
Mirante

Out:
Pereyra
Caceres
Padoin
Asamoah
Hernanes
Neto

DAT!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I forgot Mandragora.

Pogba, Pjanic, Khedira, Kovacic, Mandragora, Lemina, Marchisio, Sturaro. I think thats enough.
Bingo.
This should be the magic list.

This way we have one cover for each position, including 2 registas in Marchisio and Kovacic, lots of capable B2Bs in Khedira, Pogba, Mandragora and Lemina , a Treq like Pjanic and an utility guy like Sturaro.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
I forgot Mandragora.

Pogba, Pjanic, Khedira, Kovacic, Mandragora, Lemina, Marchisio, Sturaro. I think thats enough.
You also seem to forget we haven't signed Kovacic.

On too of that its doubtfull we'll keep Mandragora. That makes it 6 players, which is fine for 3-5-2. If Allegri wants to play with 4 at the back we need more midfielders.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
You also seem to forget we haven't signed Kovacic.

On too of that its doubtfull we'll keep Mandragora. That makes it 6 players, which is fine for 3-5-2. If Allegri wants to play with 4 at the back we need more midfielders.
I never said we signed him. I just said that it would be the dream mercato if we got him + Benatia both on loan + the rest that I mentioned in my post.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
If the rumours about Mascherano are true, there really wouldn't be a need for Benatia or another 5th CB, since Mascherano could simply drop in as a CB if we need to rotate. Two birds with one stone, and Rugani gets to play a bit more instead of being in Benatia's shadow.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Calciomercato and tuttojuve are citing L'Equipe as the source but i went to the main site and dint find the link anywhere but i found Bayern-Abdennour links.Maybe they see him as a Dante replacement than a Benatia one.
Unless Di Marzio reports anything,it should be considered as bogus rumors imo
Abdennour links? :lol: Foreign media writing laughable nonsense again..u can scratch that BS from ur thoughts.

RCB: Boateng, Martinez and Kimmich if needed
LCB: Hummels, Badstuber and Alaba if needed

There is no need for any further CB. Benatia can go.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Dude that post is a year old.

Check the date when the thread was created.
Thank u and good morning :D

Yes now I remember that laughable rumour is from last year and thought the same that its BS at that time..thought it was coming back to haunt me again.

That Dante part should have made me sceptical though

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Abdennour links? :lol: Foreign media writing laughable nonsense again..u can scratch that BS from ur thoughts.

RCB: Boateng, Martinez and Kimmich if needed
LCB: Hummels, Badstuber and Alaba if needed

There is no need for any further CB. Benatia can go.
Wow, your back line sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)