------------------Tudor----------------------Maresca--------------------

-------Camoranesi---------Nedved----------Del Piero----------------

-----------------------------Trezeguet------------------------------------

----------------------------Chimenti--------------------------

Birindelli---------Ferrara-----------Kroldrup--------Parisi

-------------Tacchinardi----------------------Blasi-----------

-------Miccoli---------Diego----------Jankulovski---------

-----------------------------Gilardino--------------------------

+ Avitabile, Pessotto, Appiah, Zalayeta.

at first i thort it loked good, but then i saw tudor in midfield but now ..urrgghhhh, please lippi dont try tudor in midifeld, he cant play there.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You can put Tachhi or Blasi if you want. ;)
I think when he palyed he did a great job. The thing is that he's always injured.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
the more i think about it,mexes will not sign with us.we won't beat barcelona or man utd in a bidding war,and he wouldn't prefer to join a club in a slump compared to real or milan.

Jul 28, 2002
if mexes wanted to build a career, where else better than juve?? Where soo many frenchmen have succeded. Surely the lure of juve is more than barca and milan to a french men.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
if mexes wanted to build a career, where else better than juve?? Where soo many frenchmen have succeded. Surely the lure of juve is more than barca and milan to a french men.
that is the only reason i can think of that could tempt him here.:down:

wait,what about arsenal then?:D

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
wouldn't that be the case in arsenal?

if wenger's seen enough of this guy he should place him over campbell:)
I'm not sure. Campbell is a fine defender, and the only one that has good aerial ability. Add to that the fact that Toure has been in terrific for this season, and you coud see Mexes on Arsenal's bench...

Sep 28, 2002
just thought of it. diego is not ready for juve yet. if he comes, he must go on loan. besides, then nedved would probably leave and diego just take team as juve on himself alone.

mexes could go to arsenal. they need depth in their defence. they dont have enough cash though.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
just thought of it. diego is not ready for juve yet. if he comes, he must go on loan. besides, then nedved would probably leave and diego just take team as juve on himself alone.

mexes could go to arsenal. they need depth in their defence. they dont have enough cash though.
Why do you think that Diego is not for Juve yet? How come another rookie called KAKA kicks everybody`s ass this season?
I watched Diego playing against Argentinian teams ....if you know how tense are their relationships( Lazio-Roma is a baby-sitting event for South-American derby)....you should know that Diego played brilliant against def. who tried all game to break his legs....so...I think he is good enough

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Why do you think that Diego is not for Juve yet? How come another rookie called KAKA kicks everybody`s ass this season?
I watched Diego playing against Argentinian teams ....if you know how tense are their relationships( Lazio-Roma is a baby-sitting event for South-American derby)....you should know that Diego played brilliant against def. who tried all game to break his legs....so...I think he is good enough
milan brought kaka in as a backup. he suceeded and took rui costa's position. we need a playmaker to lead our offensive machine. diego might do well, but would be a risk anyway. i want a player that would start doing very well from the start. right now van der vaart is lower risk. so i say get him. also we can try to get diego and loan him to some stronger team. geez, monaco took morientes on loan. maybe they would like diego for one year. he's get aquinted with deschamps and year later they could both come. and we could play 4-2-3-1. with vdv, diego and miccoli behind zlatan or cavenaghi. that'd be brilliant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)