Maybe Diego?? (1 Viewer)

Jul 7, 2003
03/17/2004. Santos starlet Diego has moved to step closer to Europe as he is on the verge of obtaining his European passport.

"My dream is Juve," he said recently. "It would appeal to me to play with Del Piero, for me he is a champion, an example."

Diego will get his passport thanks to the Italian background in his family.

If we cn get him and he will have italian passport that i will go for him any day. Moggi bring him to Juve!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I hope we don't do what we did to Trabelsi

Hatem: "Here i am Juve, come and get me"
Moggi: Turns a blind eye to our defensive crisis and doesn't sign one of the most talked about defenders in the world

:wallbang:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I've heard really good things about him, and more importantly, he rules for me on CM03/04! :extatic::D

Jul 28, 2002
diego imo is the physically stronger version of kaka....its no maybe we should buy diego....more like we had better buy Diego :D:greedy:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Is diego brazillian or argentinean?
Wud that be a first for Juve: a brazilian?

Cant recollect ne brazilian to have played for Juve in recent memory?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, I would like to see Diego wearing Bianconeri next season, though, playing alongside Nedved. What worries me about Brazilians is that they are sometimes arrogant.

Roma is Worthless! Pav Del Zam are Priceless!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
he is a brazilian who plays for a brazilian team who plays for the brazilian national team who might be wearing bianconeri in the summer who could help us win the trophy we've been waiting for!

Roma is to bankruptcy as Juventus is to championships.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)