Maybe Diego?? (2 Viewers)

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
i think Moggi is the sort of person that would go with Pizzaro instead of Diego, cant remember the last time Juve had a Brazilian or Argentinean in the team. doesnt seem to be Moggi's style.
The last Arg was Camo!!!!
The last Bra was Athirson (now in flamengo i think)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
Diego would eb agreat buy , i reckon he could play with neddy with neddy looking after the left side am, diego the right..with maresca and appiah in dm's.... not the world best defesive team..but it would eb great to watch :D

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Diego would eb agreat buy , i reckon he could play with neddy with neddy looking after the left side am, diego the right..with maresca and appiah in dm's.... not the world best defesive team..but it would eb great to watch :D
To get Diego we must sell Neddy

just like kaka and (Rui Costa+Rivaldo)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
We won't sell Nedved! How can you even think about that? The best player of the last years should get sold? The winner of Pallon d'Or??

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
sell nedved???????..............NO!!
we should buy diego play him alongside nedved with delpiero and Trez striking then we have world class play up front

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
it could.del piero just has to play further upfront.neddy and diego would fit together,since neddy's more of the hardworking type.

we've seen how milan and real and work it out.

Jul 28, 2002
Why would we have to sell neddy, kaka was bought to be the future replacement of rui, rui still plays for ac, and as he is older he is going to need a replacement, kaka.

Exactly the same applies to diego and neddy.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why would we have to sell neddy, kaka was bought to be the future replacement of rui, rui still plays for ac, and as he is older he is going to need a replacement, kaka.
We'd get a truckload of cash for a player going over his peak

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
We'd get a truckload of cash for a player going over his peak
True. But, can you really see this tema doing anything without Nedved? I can't. He's really the fulcrum of this team and just selling him off is a bad idea, even if we bring in Diego to replace him. We simply don't have the creative players to cope with it, if say Diego doesn't work out. We'd be left with either Maresca or Camoranesi as our playmaker, and that's just not good enough.

Jul 28, 2002
but ian, adding fiore to camo and enzo...still not good enough,diego could be potential goldmine for us.

Jul 28, 2002
but ian, adding fiore to camo and enzo...still not good enough,diego could be potential goldmine for us.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Watching Kakà play today makes me want to see Diego with a Juve jersey even more. I hope what they say is true "Diego is better than Kakà". I find it a bit hard to believe though.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
diego is going to have to go some to be better than kaka at the moment.
:confused:

Did you mean he as to go somewhere else to be better b/c he wouldn't play regularly with Juve? If you say that than I agree. :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

:confused:

Did you mean he as to go somewhere else to be better b/c he wouldn't play regularly with Juve? If you say that than I agree. :D
I hink he is saying that Diego would have to do maybe the double of work that kaka does at milan because remember... that the players playing around kaka are not the same that will be playing around Diego in juventus :s

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
but he wouldnt have crap around him at juve. i mean, if we kept nedved, he could play further in midfield with say maresca and another midfielder. whether its tacchinardi, or a new player. surely that would be good enough for him.

i say we take a gamble and buy him. kaka did well, why cant diego.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)