The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well you know to steal something you need two persons:

1- The one who steals
2- The fool who lets himself been steel

Guess wich one is Ajax?

arc

Mar 11, 2004
The 11M we paid is a value pack. Zlatan needs support up front and here is the after services come in. :D Give us the remaining quality players you have.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by SUPERAJAX ] ++

Ofcourse he is. That's why I want to keep him and Trabelsi and Nigel de Jong as well. So

KEEP YOUR ****ING HANDS OFF OUR PLAYERS

oh ok, now that you said it over 15 times I HAVE to call moggi and tell him not to get ajax's players for free

OP
rokkstar

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #67

Ofcourse he is. That's why I want to keep him and Trabelsi and Nigel de Jong as well. So

dude, ajax is a great team, my fav dutch team actually they always have excellent players coming through the ranks of their youth system.

But how I wonder is why the players always want to move away after a while, I mean doesn't ajax make like tons of money after selling their stars?! Is it so hard to retain them in order to remain competitive?!

In either case, If Maxwell comes to Juve it'd be great ( free or otherwise )...
    whatabout sneijder as well ?!

OP
    rokkstar

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #68
    Juve prepare Ajax clean-up
    Posted by Zlatan | Football Italia

Juventus are reportedly planning a raid for three Ajax players, with Maxwell, Hatem Trabelsi and Nigel de Jong all targets for the Turin club.

After the successful signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Ajax, it seems that Juve are ready to go Dutch again, having set their sights on no fewer than three of his former teammates.

Director general Luciano Moggi spent nearly £11m on the rangy Sweden striker in 2004, but is renowned for his determination to maintain a healthy balance sheet at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Maxwell, Trabelsi and de Jong are all out of contract at the end of the season and it seems that Moggi is keen to snap them all up at give-away prices.

Left-sided full-back Maxwell has long been coveted by the Bianconeri and his is thought to be a done deal with a four-year agreement worth £1.7m a season already in place.

Trabelsi, who operates on the opposite flank and can also play on the right wing, will be of particular interest once he receives European citizenship in January.

He is expected to replace Jonathan Zebina, whose list of bizarre injuries and excessive wage demands have left him out of favour with La Vecchia Signora.

De Jong is a highly-rated midfielder whose father played for Holland. It is thought he has also agreed a move to Turin, where he may have to fight for a place with Cristiano Zanetti.

The latter, who is out of favour at Inter, is also near the end of his contract and is held in great esteem by boss Fabio Capello given their past together at Roma.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear I can hear moggi's evil laughter.... :fero: :D

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005

You sir, need to control your posts.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

++ [ originally posted by rokkstar ] ++
    But how I wonder is why the players always want to move away after a while, I mean doesn't ajax make like tons of money after selling their stars?!
    i think the problem is just like this one, ajax is so desperate to keep their star players they always loose them on free or very little cash, van der vaart was sold only for about 5 mil euro i think, if they sold him sooner when he had more time on his contract and was in top form they would have got substantially more. now they risk loosing these three all for free..

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Maxwell to leave Ajax after Juve offer

This season will be the last chance to see Maxwell in the Ajax shirt, as the Brazilian has informed the Ajax directors on friday that he will not sign a new contract and leave on a Bosman at the end of the season.

The primary reason not to sign a new contract is the interest of both Juventus and Arsenal. The Italian club approached Ajax three weeks ago to negiotiate with the 24 year old.

After Hatem Trabelsi and Steven Pienaar, Maxwell is already the third player who will leave Amsterdam for nothing at the end of the season. He will however, stay until the summer.

Source: vi.nl
    So, he will come on a free transfer, I wonder where that puts Chiellini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)