Maxwell in January? (1 Viewer)

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
Today i read that Juve is ready to bid for the brazilian of Ajax Maxwell.
He plays in the left of the dedense.
The problem is that he is in the list of ajax for the champions league, and if plays, he cant play for juve in the champions.
The other posibility is that juve loan Maxwell for the rest of the season.
I remenber that months ago one person of the juve board was in one of the F1 races with Emerson(juve), Zlatan(juve) and with Maxwell and now...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Luigito

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    its the same idea of Capello. He needs a new player for the left, for move Zambrotta to the right.

With the fustration of the Janko move, now juve is eyeing Max

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    he is very good player IMO
    but i dont think we need him, if we hv to get one player in january, better look for sb on the right back ..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    what I don't understand is, if we're planning to sign him in January, obviously our management thinks we need him... so why not sign him earlier??

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    what I don't understand is, if we're planning to sign him in January, obviously our management thinks we need him... so why not sign him earlier??
    maybe not enough funds at the moment or could be for the future term. imo a RB is more needed than a LB. although Maxwell is a very good player.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    i don't know maxwell's price tag, if we sign him cheap and use him as a rotation player, it is a good idea.
    but if this signing means we will sit one of the zebina, olivera or zambrotta on the bench, i'd rather not have him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
    i don't know maxwell's price tag, if we sign him cheap and use him as a rotation player, it is a good idea.
    but if this signing means we will sit one of the zebina, olivera or zambrotta on the bench, i'd rather not have him.
    I think it`s the first message that someone says a good thing on Zebina and based on what I have seen and heared from this season he deserves it!

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    maxwell??how about montolivo??he is young and good player also and de rossi is very very playaer and moggi and capello should go and buy him for young prospect!!!!and todays paper say that real is goin to buy steven gerard!!!how about moggi next move???could it be any news palyer like mascherano??montolivo???gilardino??marek???hope moggi buy all

Regards
    China man:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)