Maxwell in January? (2 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
so would i.he'd be much more versatile and offer more choices.

besides,we've been after a left winger for a long time now,he can both do that and help out in defence.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
IMO There's a huge chance Maxwell join us sooner or later.

I just realised this that Raiola is Maxwell's agent. Raiola is Zlatan's agent as well and if i'm correct he is also Nedved's agent. This could be a crucial factor.

Anyway the only thing lacking in Maxwell's ability is that he could improve defensively and he isn't that great off the ball. He is one of the best on the ball though.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
But if Maxwell comes, how will he settle in Serie A? We can't be sure he'll do good. While Jankulovski has Serie A experience and can play both at LB and LM.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Maxwell can play both LB and LM as well, he plays as LM only occasionaly(rarely even) though.

Anyway between Jankulovski and Mawell I'd prefer Janku as well, but I wouldn't mind Maxwell at all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Obviously Moggi doesn't find Jankulovski as a great player, otherwise we would have bought him or secured his rights IMO. I think Maxwell has more potential than Marek does.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think its a fad now to demand players who we've been linked with lately, not looking at other alternatives, especially in the case of Jankulovski. Moggi obviously didn't care for him, and Maxwell certainly has more potential than Marek ever had. I'll take Maxwell.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
as i've said before,i think that the team wouldn't suffer too much without maxwell or jankulovski.it'd be a welcome bonus of course,but not essential by any means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)