want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The strangest thing about Wanda is that she is fucking ugly. It's crazy to think that a young relatively handsome professional footballer would get pussy whipped by such an ugly old hag.
The main problem with wanda is that she has rided so many cockatorices that she must have a colony of infections and what not down there in her pussy, and lets not talk about her ass

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Former Inter director Walter Sabatini claims ‘I’d find a new boyfriend for Wanda Nara’ if Mauro Icardi was still his player.

Sabatini was Inter’s technical co-ordinator between 2017 and 2018, while Nerazzurri fans have blamed Wanda for Icardi’s troubles, which have seen him go from being their captain to not even part of their first team.

“If Icardi was my player, I’d find a boyfriend for Wanda so that she stepped away from Mauro, who’s a wonderful lad and a loving father,” the 64-year-old told Gazzetta dello Sport.

https://app.football-italia.net/?re...t#article/footballitalia-140921&menu=news-all
meh it takes two to tango

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
We do not need Icardi, it is a waste of money I agree a 100% with Arrigo Sacchi , who says Icardi is not a player adapted for total football and he will pest Ronaldo, by being in his way. He will take space away from Ronaldo. That is a 100 % correct. I do not see them functioning well a long side each other.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I am, was and will anti wanda baby boy but as I said after MDL I would trust FFP for good so if he says we need him I would cheer for Mauro as hell from now on

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It won't be Neymar, it will be this guy.

And at this point fuck it. He's a cunt but he's a good striker. He'd probably have the season of his career under Sarri's new system with the players we have now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It won't be Neymar, it will be this guy.

And at this point fuck it. He's a cunt but he's a good striker. He'd probably have the season of his career under Sarri's new system with the players we have now.
Hes not just a good striker, he is a top striker. Was the most clinical player in the league before Ronaldo joined.

The reason to say no to him is for non footballing reasons.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Hes not just a good striker, he is a top striker. Was the most clinical player in the league before Ronaldo joined.

The reason to say no to him is for non footballing reasons.
Hmm I wouldn't exactly agree he closed that gap yet. He's a 26 yo who still hasn't played for a big club and flourished there. His whole career is playing for mid table teams/Europa league teams. I wouldn't rate him with the best in the world right now but he has the talent to get up there, for sure.

We said yes to Sarri, if we had rules before that's gone.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mauro Icardi has (for a long time) reached an agreement with Paratici for a five-year deal worth €8m/yr + bonus - Inter Asking for €50m-€60m (NicoShira)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)