Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (44 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Her latest ultimatum is disturbing. She probably already has a deal with some big club and tries reaching the point of no return as quickly as possible. Also, this means that Inter already have no leverage during any possible transfer discussion. So the price will be lower than it could be if situation wasn't that bad. And there's only one club famous for signing top players for peanuts :sad:.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
no, never. we can't get past midfielders, there's not a single striker in the world who'd solve our problems. and of course icardi's still a cunt carrying an other cunt on his side.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
Maxi Lopez on Icardi: "He deserves a better agent but his attitude is worse. I saw my children last in December. Yesterday was my youngest son's birthday. I called him but Mauro closed the phone when he was about to answer. I told Icardi he would understand the weight of this gesture in the future."

Here's the full interview Maxi Lopez had when he spoke about that subject...

https://radiocut.fm/audiocut/maxi-lopez-en-motivadosam990/

Deleted member 2609

What they both did to Maxi is unforgivable , from a moral stand point, Juve would never bring in a player like this, I strongly believe this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)