Mauro Icardi - ST - ***** (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yup but try to find another way to acquire two players, both cost above 100m.

It's more like I'm doubting all those gurus more than anything else. That's simply because I agree with you and I think it's simply impossible.
It's possible, by sacrificing Higuain, possibly Benatia, and sadly Sandro. However, if we do indeed have that money, SMS and Martial it should be.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It's possible, by sacrificing Higuain, possibly Benatia, and sadly Sandro. However, if we do indeed have that money, SMS and Martial it should be.
Not really is you consider the fact we need to replace those too. Benatia goes for ~20m and you're not getting such a quality defender for that price. AS goes for 60m and his replacement will cost half of that?

This kind of mercato is impossible of the club wants to remain self-sustainable. Only getting money from Elkann or going into deep debt would finance something like this. Guess what? It's not going to happen :)

If Martial costs 40-50m then he's possible but CM has to be in similar price range IMO.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Isn't this the guy that wrote some ridiculous story in his autobiography about confronting the heads of Inter ultras in some fierce row after a game then claimed that he backed them down by threatening to bring "100s of criminals from Argentina who kill them on the spot" and then had to redact those pages and hire private armed security when Inter ultras did in fact show up at his house later to fight his non existent criminal gang?

Did I dream this or did that really happen?
It did happen, he also accused them of stealing his 20 000 $ watch after one game, he also accused his own teammates, in front of the media, two months after being appointed captain, for being poor and not good enough, for creating only 4 goalscoring chances for him in their last 8 games or so, of which he scored 3 and he was solely responsible for the points that merda got during this period, he congratulated himself for being the only player that does something in the team, and so on and so on... but you shouldnt be talking about it, because if you do, some youtube experds here would label you a "mental midget" for speaking ill for this classy gentleman and great football icon and role model..

Apr 19, 2007
Not really is you consider the fact we need to replace those too. Benatia goes for ~20m and you're not getting such a quality defender for that price. AS goes for 60m and his replacement will cost half of that?

This kind of mercato is impossible of the club wants to remain self-sustainable. Only getting money from Elkann or going into deep debt would finance something like this. Guess what? It's not going to happen :)

If Martial costs 40-50m then he's possible but CM has to be in similar price range IMO.
I agree with you to some extent but Caldara could be the replacement for Benatia. Also Darmian could be the replacement as well as Spina but we do have some other holes to fill as well

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
It did happen, he also accused them of stealing his 20 000 $ watch after one game, he also accused his own teammates, in front of the media, two months after being appointed captain, for being poor and not good enough, for creating only 4 goalscoring chances for him in their last 8 games or so, of which he scored 3 and he was solely responsible for the points that merda got during this period, he congratulated himself for being the only player that does something in the team, and so on and so on... but you shouldnt be talking about it, because if you do, some youtube experds here would label you a "mental midget" for speaking ill for this classy gentleman and great football icon and role model..
And our president fucked and stole his trusted co-worker's and friend's wife. Get over it. One of our most beloved players of this generation in Vidal did God knows what that didn't get through to the media in addition to what did. Our beloved board and president played us fans like a fiddle with the whole Pogba saga.

As long as we keep winning I could care less about that stuff.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is that not cringest football story youve ever heard tho? Like one could argue him stealing maxi lopez wife was a worse indictement of him as a human but the story of him threatening ultras and then hiding in his house and having to redact pages from his book to avoid getting his ass beat is so fucking cringe.

Badass_Icardi

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
And our president $#@!ed and stole his trusted co-worker's and friend's wife. Get over it. One of our most beloved players of this generation in Vidal did God knows what that didn't get through to the media in addition to what did. Our beloved board and president played us fans like a fiddle with the whole Pogba saga.

As long as we keep winning I could care less about that stuff.
One has nothing to do with the other, sorry if you rate all this equally. What I basicly said is that Icardi is a moron, an idiot and a pathetic human being, and his actions during the years speak for it, nothing more, nothing less. He may be a good football player, he may even become a great one, but he is an awful person, a terrible and controversial influence and those type of personalities are not welcome at Juventus. Plain and simple, he is a worthy captain of an awful, terrible and controversial club like merda, but he is most definitely not worthy of a prestigious and precious team and institution like Juve. I dont like him, I dont want him, dont want his elite prostitute wife, the club doesnt need an attacker like him, especially at the expence of Gonzalo, who is a proven and world class striker, which Icardi currently is not, and I, for one, would be very disappointed if we do actually trade Higuain for him, it would remind me of Barca trading Eto'o for Zlatan, only worse... Still, its only a one man's oppinion, I dont want to insult or argue with anyone, whatever happens, happens, all of us fans have no saying in our club's bussiness...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
because of ffp. i read on multiple sites (maybe quoting each other, whatever) that they need to lift at least 40m by the end of this financial year ending this month, and icardi is their only player who could provide that as a plusvalenza. or maybe skriniar+brozovic, but that's quite a stretch.

juve saving inda from ffp sanctions :beppe:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ok, so, dude from VS, from what I've noticed a long standing member and someone who's not a regular 'guru' but just comments on other stuff said this.

He says he only 'gurued' 2 times in 9 years, but is saying this dead serious with the approval of admins. Says that we're very serious and decisive about Icardi, with Higuain being sold abroad later, not included in any exchanges with Inter. He got the information from his father who works somewhere where a very important board member from Inter is a regular and discusses things. That board member says we're pressing for Icardi. This 'courtship' between us and Icardi is nothing new and it's been going on for years (he was target no.1 the year we got Higuain), but this time Inter is willing to talk for various reasons (ffp and relationship with Wanda who wants a renewal every year).

I'm a sucker for these things. :D Regular gurus have people telling them stuff all the time so there's a lot of BS there, but when serious posters get information from other channels it gets me :D Same thing happened with Bernardeschi last year, another poster got info from Fiorentina side that it was a done deal because Della Vales were broke.

This, with @Tanu_Mz saying things...let's see :tuttosport:
KNEW IT!

too bad we didnt get him then

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Is that not cringest football story youve ever heard tho? Like one could argue him stealing maxi lopez wife was a worse indictement of him as a human but the story of him threatening ultras and then hiding in his house and having to redact pages from his book to avoid getting his ass beat is so $#@!ing cringe.

Badass_Icardi
Pff, I also remember him saying that he always dreamed about having a large family with 4 or 5 children and that he finally achieved that, claiming Maxi Lopez's kids as his own, now that was really, really low... I mean, cmon, what kind of a man are you, if you are a man at all... And also, how much of a retard are you to publish an autobiography at the age of 23?! Who the f are you, dumbass clown, football Kanye West of some sorts...

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
One has nothing to do with the other, sorry if you rate all this equally. What I basicly said is that Icardi is a moron, an idiot and a pathetic human being, and his actions during the years speak for it, nothing more, nothing less. He may be a good football player, he may even become a great one, but he is an awful person, a terrible and controversial influence and those type of personalities are not welcome at Juventus. Plain and simple, he is a worthy captain of an awful, terrible and controversial club like merda, but he is most definitely not worthy of a prestigious and precious team and institution like Juve. I dont like him, I dont want him, dont want his elite prostitute wife, the club doesnt need an attacker like him, especially at the expence of Gonzalo, who is a proven and world class striker, which Icardi currently is not, and I, for one, would be very disappointed if we do actually trade Higuain for him, it would remind me of Barca trading Eto'o for Zlatan, only worse... Still, its only a one man's oppinion, I dont want to insult or argue with anyone, whatever happens, happens, all of us fans have no saying in our club's bussiness...
Ofc it has to. What Agnelli did to his longtime friend is probably even worse than what Icardi did to Maxi who he knew for a year or two. One is also a 40 year old man, president of a top 5 club in the world who should really know better, other was a 20 year old kid. The other stuff doesn't interest me - that with ultras is stupid, childish stuff that goes away with years, or maybe not. The most important thing is he's a professional in training and in games and is a top class striker. That's all.

Paratici talked many times how for them it's equally important to be a good player and a good person and they do their research and visit every player to see them in their home environment. If that man decided Icardi is worth playing for Juve you and me can't say otherwise because we don't know 1% of background stuff Paratici does.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yup but try to find another way to acquire two players, both cost above 100m.

It's more like I'm doubting all those gurus more than anything else. That's simply because I agree with you and I think it's simply impossible.
Yep. Just doubt the “gurus”. They all just want to sound important and “in the know”. Lol there is no fucking chance we sign Icardi and SMS in the same transfer window. Unless like you said, we are willing to sell 2-3 of our top players.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yep. Just doubt the “gurus”. They all just want to sound important and “in the know”. Lol there is no fucking chance we sign Icardi and SMS in the same transfer window. Unless like you said, we are willing to sell 2-3 of our top players.
Higuain, Khedira and Mandzukic are all leaving :beppe:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Ofc it has to. What Agnelli did to his longtime friend is probably even worse than what Icardi did to Maxi who he knew for a year or two. One is also a 40 year old man, president of a top 5 club in the world who should really know better, other was a 20 year old kid. The other stuff doesn't interest me - that with ultras is stupid, childish stuff that goes away with years, or maybe not. The most important thing is he's a professional in training and in games and is a top class striker. That's all.

Paratici talked many times how for them it's equally important to be a good player and a good person and they do their research and visit every player to see them in their home environment. If that man decided Icardi is worth playing for Juve you and me can't say otherwise because we don't know 1% of background stuff Paratici does.
Sorry to be a pain in the arse, but thats not exactly true. Icardi joined Barca academy at a young age and Maxi took him under his wing, took him to his house, introduced him to his wife, children, looked after him, was his big brother and made sure he felt as good as possible, and the imbecile did made sure to feel at home, Kukavica is a term from the Balkans that is apropriate for this occasion and describes him for what he is in the matter, yet they are males, the term is for females.

Giggs is more similar to Andrea, yet still so much worse example, as it was his own brother's wife that he cheated with, and for years... Its a stupid thing, but yet you cant always accuse the man and claim the woman a victim, as it is usually the reverse scenario, a man with a reputation, money, power, etc is attractive to a woman and most of the women are relatively easy to get, not to say whores, but pretty close. If she doesnt want to do it, she wont, if it happens when she doesnt want it, its a rape charge. Women got all the cards, their input is also crucial...

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Maxi also cheated Wanda with hookers. I don't know why this is important, everyone does shitty stuff. As I said I only care about Juve and how they do on the pitch. Icardi is excellent there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)