Mauro Icardi - ST - ***** (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
In theory does a forward like Icardi who attacks the space and drags away defenders make it easier for Dybala to do his thing?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Isn't this the guy that wrote some ridiculous story in his autobiography about confronting the heads of Inter ultras in some fierce row after a game then claimed that he backed them down by threatening to bring "100s of criminals from Argentina who kill them on the spot" and then had to redact those pages and hire private armed security when Inter ultras did in fact show up at his house later to fight his non existent criminal gang?

Did I dream this or did that really happen?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Isn't this the guy that wrote some ridiculous story in his autobiography about confronting the heads of Inter ultras in some fierce row after a game then claimed that he backed them down by threatening to bring "100s of criminals from Argentina who kill them on the spot" and then had to redact those pages and hire private armed security when Inter ultras did in fact show up at his house later to fight his non existent criminal gang?

Did I dream this or did that really happen?
It was true

But since it's Inter fans who got riled up, I am on his side.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
They're about equal but difference is Higuain likes to come up and take the ball, avoids physical contact and lacks explosiveness. Icardi is playing on the last line of defense, different play style completely.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Ok, so, dude from VS, from what I've noticed a long standing member and someone who's not a regular 'guru' but just comments on other stuff said this.

He says he only 'gurued' 2 times in 9 years, but is saying this dead serious with the approval of admins. Says that we're very serious and decisive about Icardi, with Higuain being sold abroad later, not included in any exchanges with Inter. He got the information from his father who works somewhere where a very important board member from Inter is a regular and discusses things. That board member says we're pressing for Icardi. This 'courtship' between us and Icardi is nothing new and it's been going on for years (he was target no.1 the year we got Higuain), but this time Inter is willing to talk for various reasons (ffp and relationship with Wanda who wants a renewal every year).

I'm a sucker for these things. :D Regular gurus have people telling them stuff all the time so there's a lot of BS there, but when serious posters get information from other channels it gets me :D Same thing happened with Bernardeschi last year, another poster got info from Fiorentina side that it was a done deal because Della Vales were broke.

This, with @Tanu_Mz saying things...let's see :tuttosport:
Inter have to sell.
Nobody prepared to pay clause abroad.
Juve only Italian team with the stash.
Easy peasy

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Inter have to sell.
Nobody prepared to pay clause abroad.
Juve only Italian team with the stash.
Easy peasy

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
So Icardi easy and SMS done dealio?

Hardo to believe, who will we sacrifice to get those two? Sounds like Dybala off To RM for 120m and Pjanic off to Barca/City for 60m. We'll need a lot of money to bring in those two...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So Icardi easy and SMS done dealio?

Hardo to believe, who will we sacrifice to get those two? Sounds like Dybala off To RM for 120m and Pjanic off to Barca/City for 60m. We'll need a lot of money to bring in those two...
Sacrificing Dybala and Pjanic for Wanda's Pet and SMS would be a disaster on so may levels. Absolutely disgusting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sacrificing Dybala and Pjanic for Wanda's Pet and SMS would be a disaster on so may levels. Absolutely disgusting.
Yup but try to find another way to acquire two players, both cost above 100m.

It's more like I'm doubting all those gurus more than anything else. That's simply because I agree with you and I think it's simply impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)