want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Always baffled me straight (?) men complaining about the smell or taste of pussy. Like fine dude you can go and suck cocks instead, more pussy for me
Always baffled me people complaining about bad tasting food. Like fine dude you can go and starve, more food for me.

Oh wait, you mean thats not the only option? OH! Well, that makes your point of view completely irrelevent.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you're admitting that you didn't know pussy existed that DOESN'T smell bad. In which case, that sounds like a you problem.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Always baffled me people complaining about bad tasting food. Like fine dude you can go and starve, more food for me.

Oh wait, you mean thats not the only option? OH! Well, that makes your point of view completely irrelevent.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you're admitting that you didn't know pussy existed that DOESN'T smell bad. In which case, that sounds like a you problem.
You doing ok, man? We're just screwing around having a laugh- none of us in here are eating any pussy, I can assure you

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'm totally good. I was screwing around too...
Ah well that's me projecting again

@Osman

- - - Updated - - -

Y'all ever enjoyed trout?
It's funny we're joking but legitimately I've always enjoyed the smell of the fish counter in a supermarket. Everybody else says its smells foul but I've always liked it

Don't eat fish anymore tho. Let my homies swim in peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)