want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So I wandered (no pun intended) onto La Wanda's instagram, and she is gettin dragged in her own comments about her fashion choices.

I'm the last person with a right to comment on somebody's dress sense but Jesus christ, some of these fits are genuine ass so I'm gonna do it anyway. Allow me to break it down for everybody and give a rating to each.

1680794657812.png
I feel like here she's going for the 1940s 'We Can Do It!' poster-style look, but it's wide of the mark. It comes off more like somebody working in a garage in 1960s USA, with the collar, the stripes and the oiled hair. Tbh despite this I do think she looks good in this one, but that might be the angle doing some of the work, which isn't the case for any of the others. Could also be the way she has her hair showing her jawline and side of her face, which are good features of hers. Imma give this one a 7/10.

1680794741305.png
If it wasn't for some of the other ones being significantly more boufin than this, I'd give it a zero. This pink pseudo-skin-coloured outfit is just awful. It makes her actual skin look worse by comparison. The low camera angle sucks, the facial expression sucks. The hair is a mess, and covers up her sharp jaw which brings focus to her face, which as I say she's using to pout and it just doesn't look at all good. I'm barely gonna mention the shoes. They are beyond shite. It's a 3/10 but only because there's at least one which is at least two below this.

1680794756698.png
Alright so at least she has her hair doing the right thing in this shot. The big loop earrings also emphasis the straight lines of her jaw- so that's a good choice. The facial expression is again not good. She can't make the sultry look work. I like the jacket and the cufflinks, and they work well rolled up to the elbow and showing the bracelets. But Jesus christ, what is with these 3/4 length shorts? They're just awful. So fucking bad, and they're not even ironed or whatever. It's like when you get dressed by putting your tshirt on before your boxers. It feels wrong. And these high heels. Jesus Christ. Somebody is playing a joke on her. 2/10

1680794780483.png
Alright so the hair is down and covering the ears, but the waves make it work better than with the straight hair. It could be the angle, but the facial expression is better here too. Nice framing of her jaw with the necklace, and a lil bitta clevage. The Jacket is ok but I hate the belt. It's supposed to go with the trousers but they arent' a complete match and it looks shite. The trousers aren't too bad. I'm not such a fan tbh but they show her legs nicely. The shoes again suck balls. Throw them away. 6/10

1680794795637.png
Already spoke about this fit, but this photo is actually somehow worse than the other one. The vacant facial expression is a big no. The loops aren't visible and make her face look longer and rounder instead of more angular. The shorts are a catastrophe. The Jacket is the only saving grace, besides the obvious point that she's not got anything on underneath it. 3/10, would be lower if her tiddy wasn't on display.

1680794815436.png
Fuck sake. So we have the same thing with the loops working against her at this angle. I actually think this jacket looks good, especially because it makes me think about her presumably otherwise naked tiddies underneath. Who is advising her to wear these awful trousers? Looks like they are Jordans, but they absolutely do not go here whatsoever. And the fucking shoes again. Terrible. 1/10

1680794829756.png
This fit we saw before, but this time there's no cakes in the way. Instead we have more clevage, an outline of her hips and finally some appropriate legwear. No doubt there are some dreadful shoes on underneath (platforms are my guess) but she's been gracious enough to hide them from view. I'm a fan of this picture. 7/10

1680794845685.png
Probably the best of the lot, because it's a coherent outfit. The hair covering her ear doesn't matter because we can see her jawline. The hair itself looks good, the trousers go with the jacket. The only part of this outfit that isn't appropriate is the lack of anything on underneath and obviously I'm on board with that. 8/10

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So I wandered (no pun intended) onto La Wanda's instagram, and she is gettin dragged in her own comments about her fashion choices.

I'm the last person with a right to comment on somebody's dress sense but Jesus christ, some of these fits are genuine ass so I'm gonna do it anyway. Allow me to break it down for everybody and give a rating to each.

1680794657812.png
I feel like here she's going for the 1940s 'We Can Do It!' poster-style look, but it's wide of the mark. It comes off more like somebody working in a garage in 1960s USA, with the collar, the stripes and the oiled hair. Tbh despite this I do think she looks good in this one, but that might be the angle doing some of the work, which isn't the case for any of the others. Could also be the way she has her hair showing her jawline and side of her face, which are good features of hers. Imma give this one a 7/10.

1680794741305.png
If it wasn't for some of the other ones being significantly more boufin than this, I'd give it a zero. This pink pseudo-skin-coloured outfit is just awful. It makes her actual skin look worse by comparison. The low camera angle sucks, the facial expression sucks. The hair is a mess, and covers up her sharp jaw which brings focus to her face, which as I say she's using to pout and it just doesn't look at all good. I'm barely gonna mention the shoes. They are beyond shite. It's a 3/10 but only because there's at least one which is at least two below this.

1680794756698.png
Alright so at least she has her hair doing the right thing in this shot. The big loop earrings also emphasis the straight lines of her jaw- so that's a good choice. The facial expression is again not good. She can't make the sultry look work. I like the jacket and the cufflinks, and they work well rolled up to the elbow and showing the bracelets. But Jesus christ, what is with these 3/4 length shorts? They're just awful. So fucking bad, and they're not even ironed or whatever. It's like when you get dressed by putting your tshirt on before your boxers. It feels wrong. And these high heels. Jesus Christ. Somebody is playing a joke on her. 2/10

1680794780483.png
Alright so the hair is down and covering the ears, but the waves make it work better than with the straight hair. It could be the angle, but the facial expression is better here too. Nice framing of her jaw with the necklace, and a lil bitta clevage. The Jacket is ok but I hate the belt. It's supposed to go with the trousers but they arent' a complete match and it looks shite. The trousers aren't too bad. I'm not such a fan tbh but they show her legs nicely. The shoes again suck balls. Throw them away. 6/10

1680794795637.png
Already spoke about this fit, but this photo is actually somehow worse than the other one. The vacant facial expression is a big no. The loops aren't visible and make her face look longer and rounder instead of more angular. The shorts are a catastrophe. The Jacket is the only saving grace, besides the obvious point that she's not got anything on underneath it. 3/10, would be lower if her tiddy wasn't on display.

1680794815436.png
Fuck sake. So we have the same thing with the loops working against her at this angle. I actually think this jacket looks good, especially because it makes me think about her presumably otherwise naked tiddies underneath. Who is advising her to wear these awful trousers? Looks like they are Jordans, but they absolutely do not go here whatsoever. And the fucking shoes again. Terrible. 1/10

1680794829756.png
This fit we saw before, but this time there's no cakes in the way. Instead we have more clevage, an outline of her hips and finally some appropriate legwear. No doubt there are some dreadful shoes on underneath (platforms are my guess) but she's been gracious enough to hide them from view. I'm a fan of this picture. 7/10

1680794845685.png
Probably the best of the lot, because it's a coherent outfit. The hair covering her ear doesn't matter because we can see her jawline. The hair itself looks good, the trousers go with the jacket. The only part of this outfit that isn't appropriate is the lack of anything on underneath and obviously I'm on board with that. 8/10
14.82773 / 10 post

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

1680794657812.png

1680794741305.png

1680794756698.png

1680794780483.png

1680794795637.png

1680794815436.png

1680794829756.png

1680794845685.png
WellmadeSparklingAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)