Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (122 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
I don't like Icardi for obvious reasons.

But it's painful to watch this entire Wanda saga go on and on. This man could be a good player and could be perfectly happy if he'd just never look at her again. I hope he gets the help he needs to remove her from his life.
He doesn't necessarily need her to be stupid.

We all know that one day or another when the expiry date will arrive; he will cheat on her again and divorce them.

I pray for her to go back blonde
I prefer when the curtains and the carpet are the same color

Are you Griezmann?
:berna:

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I don't like Icardi for obvious reasons.

But it's painful to watch this entire Wanda saga go on and on. This man could be a good player and could be perfectly happy if he'd just never look at her again. I hope he gets the help he needs to remove her from his life.
This man swallows wanda's piss appetitly everyday. this cunt stole wanda from his friend. cheated on maxi lopez.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't necessarily need her to be stupid.

We all know that one day or another when the expiry date will arrive; he will cheat on her again and divorce them.

I prefer when the curtains and the carpet are the same color

:berna:
I'd accept if she cheats on me behind my back but gives me good service every night.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
She's upgraded her game recently, just looked at her last post on instagram. different color of panty and sutian

Seriously.

I'm this close to call my childhood persian homie up and ask if he got hawt hoe ass cousin in Iran that is willing to put on blond wing and rock your world, and make you wake up from this simp comatose state.

@Lion get your hairy ass away from PC screen, imagining R10s tongue on it, and help out here with your koshkesh connections.

This is an emergency.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Seriously.

I'm this close to call my childhood persian homie up and ask if he got hawt hoe ass cousin in Iran that will is willing to put on blond wing and rock your world, and make you wake up from this simp comatose state.

@Lion get your hairy ass away from PC screen, imagining R10s tongue on it, and help out here with your koshkesh connections.

This is an emergency.

It is an inherent characteristic.
People tend to do the opposite. If you live among people who are brunette, white people are attractive to you.
You may fall in love with a person who is different to people around you and he/she has a special attraction for you. You get tired of monotony, for example, a blonde tends to flirt with a big dick brunette man rather than a blond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)