want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Icardi publishes a photo of his wife's ass on instagram to prove that they are still together, this guy is an enigma.:lol::lol: @Siamak

FqFmYetXsAEfTHg?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
It gives me more motivation. I think that he is the kind of person who doesn't care if someone flirts with his wife front of him.

- - - Updated - - -

I must admit that ass is passionate.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013
It gives me more motivation. I think that he is the kind of person who doesn't care if someone flirts with his wife front of him.

- - - Updated - - -

I must admit that ass is passionate.
There's a rapper who punded her, that doesn't stop him to suck to her to come back. It's worth a try. (if you arrive, don't forget friends) :klin:

What's amazing about this guy is that he's able to show a cute pic of his daughter riding a horse and then 10 minutes later post wanda's fat butt.

Apr 17, 2013
What's amazing is that you follow Icardi.
Your hard disk full of photos of Bernardeschi, have you been able to make a backup?:klin:

Sorry to disappoint you I don't have instagram. He was on top tweet, I thought he scored a hat-trick? No. Is it about the earthquake? No. I clicked, I fell on wanda's ass. I am a simple guy who likes simple pleasures and who is into sharing.:vidal:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
There's a rapper who punded her, that doesn't stop him to suck to her to come back. It's worth a try. (if you arrive, don't forget friends) :klin:

What's amazing about this guy is that he's able to show a cute pic of his daughter riding a horse and then 10 minutes later post wanda's fat butt.
This just goes to prove that people aren't true to who show they are in social media and many people go on believing them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)