want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine this guy, in the current side, when we've gone down a goal and playing like shit. I would be shocked if he even pretended to show interest.

lazy unprofessional cunt like this is the last thing this squad needs right now. Icardi might be an ok idea if everything else was going well and we just needed someone to bury chances.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Have them stoned then

Just tell your sharia officer that the woman who was arrogant to you sold her body for money
Unfortunately that part of the world is no longer based:

"Known commonly as the Mutawaa, the infamous bearded volunteer members of the CPVPV, Hai'a, or religious police no longer patrol the Malls, shopping areas, and the streets of the kingdom."

Jul 28, 2002
This has a horrible sense of last minute panic coming up. They get Dybala, we get this bellend.

I hope he signs for Utd asap.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This has a horrible sense of last minute panic coming up. They get Dybala, we get this bellend.

I hope he signs for Utd asap.
Not sure what you are talking about because there’s not even one relevant rumor or indication about him potentially coming here this summer or us still showing any interest… those dreaded days mentioning him being close to joining are long gone by now!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not sure what you are talking about because there’s not even one relevant rumor or indication about him potentially coming here this summer or us still showing any interest… those dreaded days mentioning him being close to joining are long gone by now!
I agree. I would hope/ assume that the Vlahovic signing means there will be no Icardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)