want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Mauro Icardi will meet with the PSG management at some point in the week to clarify his position. Allegri would be happy to have him in the squad. Icardi can join Juve on loan with an option to buy for €35M in the summer.

[@GiovaAlbanese - @Gazzetta_it via @juvefcdotcom]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mauro Icardi will meet with the PSG management at some point in the week to clarify his position. Allegri would be happy to have him in the squad. Icardi can join Juve on loan with an option to buy for €35M in the summer.

[@GiovaAlbanese - @Gazzetta_it via @juvefcdotcom]
Do it

- - - Updated - - -

triggered lol

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me of Libs of TikTok

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Think about it. You are agreeing with Badass, not only on welcoming this toxic shitcunt, but also in dismissing Dybala. You are not only agreeing on one point here. Reflect on it.

Also, if he performs well, you know our management are retarded enough to exercise that option, leaving us with this washed up has been for potentially 3-4 years. I wonder how happy and thrilled you're going to be when he, inevitably, throws hissy fits and stops scoring, all while being on that wonderfully low wage of his.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Think about it. You are agreeing with Badass, not only on welcoming this toxic shitcunt, but also in dismissing Dybala. You are not only agreeing on one point here. Reflect on it.

Also, if he performs well, you know our management are retarded enough to exercise that option, leaving us with this washed up has been for potentially 3-4 years. I wonder how happy and thrilled you're going to be when he, inevitably, throws hissy fits and stops scoring, all while being on that wonderfully low wage of his.
if he performs well - my goodness the agony

Are you seriously at a point that you will oppose badass no matter what? Like, the entire foundation of YOUR decision making process is whether or not badass approves or disapproves and you do the opposite?

We already have a striker that’s an injury riddled spoiled brat that throws hissy fits so at least now we will have someone to balance that out :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
if he performs well - my goodness the agony

Are you seriously at a point that you will oppose badass no matter what? Like, the entire foundation of decision making process is whether or not badass approves or disapproves and you do the opposite?

- - - Updated - - -

We already have a striker that’s an injury riddled spoiled brat that throws hissy fits so at least now we will have someone to balance that out :tup:
You are delusional if you think Icunti is balancing anything out.

He has been a footnote, an irrelevant sack of shit since late 2017 (ok maybe 2018), but somehow, you think he is going to rediscover his scoring boots. I thought you believed in common sense and logic, not magic and fairy tales.

I despise Icunti. I couldn't care less about Badass, but his takes are usually wrong.

My concern is Icunti does just enough to convince our retarded board. But hey, let's bring in another repulsive personality on high wages and be stuck with him.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You are delusional if you think Icunti is balancing anything out.

He has been a footnote, an irrelevant sack of shit since late 2017 (ok maybe 2018), but somehow, you think he is going to rediscovering his scoring boots. I thought you believed in common sense and logic, not magic and fairy tales.

I despise Icunti. I couldn't care less about Badass, but his takes are usually wrong.

My concern is Icunti does just enough to convince our retarded board. But hey, let's bring in another repulsive personality on high wages and be stuck with him.
Then what was the point of that post? You speak of logic and I’m supposed to think you use it after that last post? For someone that went on a triggered rant about him really makes it hard to believe you care less about him.

you get way too emotional on here

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
35m for Icardi instead of Morata any given day

- - - Updated - - -

This woman…. I would f her night and day without stop until one of us won’t be able to walk anymore, and that someone would probably be me…
That woman - Isnt she Gal Gadot the actress? If it isnt she really reminds me of her

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Do any of you see any improvement below as time has gone by?
This dipshit made his money and let go of himself year by year after hitting his high between 2016-18 in a team that was dependant on him. Than in France in a soft league still going backwards..
What makes you think he will pull his shit together and become disciplined enough to be useful for the money he will cost?
He will be good enough in the 6 months to be signed then become another freeloader.

Screenshot_20220102-092101~2.png

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The only thing that conforts me is that we have Kean in the team, he alredy send Icardi to the bench when both were in PSG so he will do it again... I just hope that Icardi comes only on loan so in june he can go to Mexico or MLS where he deserves to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)