Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (107 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mauro Icardi is pushing to return to Italy since last August, even with a salary reduction. After almost 2 years, the Turin hypothesis is becoming stronger than ever. Total cost of about 40mln (35 saved from the buy of Alvaro Morata ).Cherubini is in contact with the French to find a solution for the loan: the bianconeri would like a deal with an option to buy. For Scamacca, Sassuolo are still rejecting any offers. They would like to let him go in June. (AJG newsofficial)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Gun to my head, I would prefer the ball falls to out of shape Icardi than Morata. But there's no way Icardi can do what Morata did to help a team that plays so deep. Morata can hold the ball better and can counter much better.

If the idea is for the whole team to play higher up the pitch, I can see the idea of Icardi. If we want to defend in our own box then I really don't see how Icardi would fit better than Morata.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
All due respect to people wanting Alvarez, but:
1-Not a CF more like a shadow striker.
2-Not experienced nor established to carry our attack, closer to Kaio’s replacement than Morata’s.
3-No cash to pay his release clause of 24m+12% taxes.

As for Icardi, I hate him and have a lot of doubts about his fitness and personality, but he’s better on the ball than most of the forum gives him credit for, if he finishes one of every 2-3 chances we give him we will finish top four and thank him for his services.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
All due respect to people wanting Alvarez, but:
1-Not a CF more like a shadow striker.
2-Not experienced nor established to carry our attack, closer to Kaio’s replacement than Morata’s.
3-No cash to pay his release clause of 24m+12% taxes.

As for Icardi, I hate him and have a lot of doubts about his fitness and personality, but he’s better on the ball than most of the forum gives him credit for, if he finishes one of every 2-3 chances we give him we will finish top four and thank him for his services.
The only time I'll be thanking this shitcunt is when he's on a plane back to Paris. Fuck him. Kos omein Dee om Ibn El Mitnaka Dah.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's like having materazzi on the team, except that cunt was a good defender

if we sign icardi then it's officially the least likeable juventus ever for me, despite having my boys cuadrado, chiellini and allegri around.

i despise icardi. he's a genuine prick, a ticking bomb, already 29, earns a lot, won't never ever be loyal. the first player marotta fired when inda needed a revolution, that should already be a big enough red flag. and also imagine how desperate agnelli is if he's dealing with psg now.

:inter:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
In his soon-to-be-released autobiography (via Onze Mondial), Chiellini lauds Icardi as one of the best attackers he’s ever gone up against.

“Among the great attackers I have faced, I highly value Icardi, who inside the area is almost impossible to mark,” reads an excerpt from his book. “Mauro against Juve has often scored, it hurt me. He’s a world-class center-forward, even if he lacks something in the collective game, he’s a Trezeguet but with different characteristics, lethal in the aerial game but perfectible outside the surface.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)