Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (12 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So does most of the names we are linked with Milik Aubameyang etc. The only interesting option is Scamacca but then he is not worth 40 million euros.
I think he is worth it. That’s a fair ask for a good young striker.

And I don’t believe any of those rumors about Aubameyang, Milikk etc. I think it’s pure media speculation. Icardi is the only one that’s been consistently linked to Juve, and I’m still not sure how true that is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Morata sucks too. I’d rather have someone that actually wants to be here.
Morata wants to be here. The problem is we don't want him to be here lol. He has been here 2 times, and both only on loan. We opted out from buying him out and declared that to him 6 months in advance lol. Its natural he looks at other options that want him when window opens.

But he isnt good enough for any top club, so its a moot point. Its all about who replaces him. If its not someone good enough just keep Morata for remainder of season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
2.5mln for loaning Icardi is a great deal imo. Not so sure about 35mln option to buy, though. But still, even nobodies cost around 40mln nowadays.

We could've done better, like signing Alvarez, but I guess that was not possible. I think it's a good deal if happens. With a new mid I think we'd have a decent team.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus held some talks with PSG a few days ago on Mauro Icardi. Just chit-chat, nothing more. At the moment NOTHING going ahead, according to Di marzio.The Italians need to find a replacement before they let go Morata.(Morreto)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter:

Fuck this cunt. I hope we are not retarded enough to make that option an obligation when the time comes. Limited footballer with the IQ of a paraplegic sloth infused with the brain cells of a pigmy shrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)