Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (55 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Hopefully at the end of the mercato we will understand. I think its mostly tax stuff but also I think Sarri want someone high for Ronaldo to work of of. I just dont see why we need to get rid of Dybala completely and thought Sarri could do magic but we will see
Let's stop with this ridiculous argument of a big partner for Ronaldo. Even if that's the case, you don't pay fucking 80mln euros for a player who will just hassle in the box.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Let's stop with this ridiculous argument of a big partner for Ronaldo. Even if that's the case, you don't pay fucking 80mln euros for a player who will just hassle in the box.
You absolutely do. You can’t just rely on Ronaldo to do everything. He still needs support. He needs a guy to draw defenders away from him so he can be in favorable positions to do his thing. I don’t care how good he is, if he’s constantly getting double teamed he’s not going to be at his best. In Ronaldo’s last season with Real, Bale and Benzema still combined for 33 goals. Higuain and Mandzukic are past their prime, they can’t be relied on to offer anything consistent for a full season. We have no reliable goal scorers outside of Ronaldo. That’s why I’ll keep saying it: Ronaldo needs Icardi (or another reliable goalscorer)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Tell Chiellini that.
I am sure he is a pain to mark in the box. Very good movement and excellent finisher. My concern would be if he can actually participate in the build up or if he is no were to be seen, like in the shithole of a club he is currently playing for.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You absolutely do. You can’t just rely on Ronaldo to do everything. He still needs support. He needs a guy to draw defenders away from him so he can be in favorable positions to do his thing. I don’t care how good he is, if he’s constantly getting double teamed he’s not going to be at his best. In Ronaldo’s last season with Real, Bale and Benzema still combined for 33 goals. Higuain and Mandzukic are past their prime, they can’t be relied on to offer anything consistent for a full season. We have no reliable goal scorers outside of Ronaldo. That’s why I’ll keep saying it: Ronaldo needs Icardi (or another reliable goalscorer)
So Lukaku is a reliable goal scorer with 12 goals under his belt last season?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Idk why people are saying "Ronaldo cant do it alone" etc, obviously he cant, that does not mean you put Lukaku upfront, what the fuck is Lukaku actually gonna do to help him, the Benzema comparisons are completely baseless, I don't even like Benzema and he is 10 times the player technically, Ronaldo cant link up with Lukaku, sure he will draw defenders but any striker can, hell put Pazzini there and the opposition wont just leave him unmarked.

And purely from a player perspective, Icardi would fit our system better, he might not have much link up ability but he is 10x smarter around the box and has the ability to take a touch then pull the trigger, i really struggle to see Lukaku doing that, especially when we will be pushed up passing around the box looking for an opportunity as opposed to running at defenses

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Where did I say anything positive about lukaku?
I interpreted your reply like you were defending buying him for 80mln.

But Dybala is with 5?
Of course not but he's already here with lower wages than Lukaku plus he can do things on the field that every 110kg person cannot. If we just need a big guy upfront why the fuck we sold Alberto Cerri?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I interpreted your reply like you were defending buying him for 80mln.

Of course not but he's already here with lower wages than Lukaku plus he can do things on the field that every 110kg person cannot. If we just need a big guy upfront why the fuck we sold Alberto Cerri?
I am against swapping them.

And I rate Dybala higher than him, but unlike many here I don't think the difference in quality is that big, especially if we see both of them as 9.

Also MU the least few years has been as toxic as Inter, find me a player that exceled there in the past 5 years? (Bar Zlatan)

And seeing both Paraciti, Marotta and Conte wanting him, maybe they know a few things more than us?

I going to ignore the Cerri part :howler:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

And I rate Dybala higher than him, but unlike many here I don't think the difference in quality is that big, especially if we see both of them as 9.

Also MU the least few years has been as toxic as Inter, find me a player that exceled there in the past 5 years? (Bar Zlatan)

And seeing both Paraciti, Marotta and Conte wanting him, maybe they know a few things more than us?

What they could know, that Lukaku is intentionally playing like shit to achieve what exactly? Lukaku is a very limited footballer and tell me how both of them would compare if Lukaku was Dybala's size? This is football, not wrestling.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

to be fair the side that beppe and conte are building is likely to be much different tactically then sarriball.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So Lukaku is a reliable goal scorer with 12 goals under his belt last season?
You know he played for the shit team in Manchester.They finished 6th for a reason.
I am not saying his a exceptional player but scoring 12 goals for that deeply flawed team should be seen as a positive.You know who those guys have in attack : headless chicken rashford, look at me I'm superb lingard, old man Sanchez, I don't give a fuck martial , coached by I'm at the wheel ogs.
Anyway swapping dybala with him is dumb.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You know he played for the shit team in Manchester.They finished 6th for a reason.
I am not saying his a exceptional player but scoring 12 goals for that deeply flawed team should be seen as a positive.You know who those guys have in attack : headless chicken rashford, look at me I'm superb lingard, old man Sanchez, I don't give a fuck martial , coached by I'm at the wheel ogs.
Anyway swapping dybala with him is dumb.
Right, I almost forgot how he led stacked Belgium to world cup glory.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)