Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (10 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
Ask any Juve fan if they prefer Lukaku or Icardi and 100% will say Lukaku. Despite what's going on lately I take Big Chungus over a pussy whipped sorry excuse of cellular waste life form.

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
What's wrong with being a decent human being? I never remember Lukaku stealing another man's wife and his kids, saying he kill his own fans in his book, and quitting on his teammates ahead of a match with fake injury.

I don't rate Lukaku one bit but seeing Icardi put on a Juventus shirt is spitting on every fans faces and shit on the ethos the club built.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What's wrong with being a decent human being? I never remember Lukaku stealing another man's wife and his kids, saying he kill his own fans in his book, and quitting on his teammates ahead of a match with fake injury.

I don't rate Lukaku one bit but seeing Icardi put on a Juventus shirt is spitting on every fans faces and shit on the ethos the club built.
so you talking about off the field antics and not simply which is a better striker?

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
so you talking about off the field antics and not simply which is a better striker?
His 'off field antics' is what caused his relationship with Inda to detoriate. He is a very weak man who listens only to his wife so who knows when his agent wife start talking shit on live TV if he become a Juve player.

Icardi is defintely a better finisher but that's like wanting to fuck a random hoe on the street with STD because she can blow better. Icardi is not worth to overlook his drama life.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Within the space of a week, I've gone from wanting Icardi nowhere near this club to being on my knees begging for him.
That state of this club.

- - - Updated - - -

Ask any Juve fan if they prefer Lukaku or Icardi and 100% will say Lukaku. Despite what's going on lately I take Big Chungus over a pussy whipped sorry excuse of cellular waste life form.
Lol. You're wrong. I'd take Icardi any day.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Our president fucks his employees wives:agnelli:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nedved's daughter is in the danger zone now :agnelli:
That might not be such a bad thing. Pavel Knobhead quits, Agnelli is charged with statutory rape, Paratootsie becomes overwhelmed with grief and can't handle the pressure and decides to step down, Badass mourns the loss of Paratootsie and leaves the forums permanently, and we finally move in the right direction.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ok Fabio you've done it. I quit. Just bring Icardi. Stop the madness of all these other deals. I accept Icardi!!!! Just stop it please :scared:
Its remarkable how quick that turnaround has been. I was one of the most vocally against Icardi but now? If we buy him (and keep Dybala) you can mercato chiuso it for me.

In fact I don't even want anymore new players just someone for the love of god reign in Paratici from selling the good ones we have now.

De Ligt, Demiral, Pellegrini Rabiot and Ramsey is an excellent mercato. We don't need to spend more ffs. That mercato has been substantial in addressing squad weaknesses now please don't butcher the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)