Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (32 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Chiellini considers Icardi the hardest player in the world to mark outside of Ronaldo and you have dorks on here crying about his personal life lmaooo unbelievable
Source?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think we can afford having a 18m amortisation and 7.5m net salary player on the bench with the way our wagebill have already increased. I think we will do all we can to sell him, or even let him go back out on loan.
Its not like Icardi would be any cheaper

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You know better than Paratici. Sure thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Source?

- - - Updated - - -
Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini names Mauro Icardi of Inter as his toughest opponent - other than teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.

The centre-back was imperious against Icardi in the Derby d’Italia last Friday, but is full of respect for the Argentine.

“In my opinion, Icardi is the second best striker in the penalty box who I’ve ever marked,” Chiellini told DAZN.

“He chips away at you mentally, in the sense that you have to be concentrated all the time. I’ve only encountered one who is worse for that, but he’s playing with me this year!”
https://www.football-italia.net/131989/chiellini-‘icardi-toughest-opponent’

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How in the world does Ronaldo need a poacher like Icardi next to him? He's nothing like Benzema for example.

If anything it's a market opportunity for Fabio and nothing we really need.
Icardi’s runs create space. He’s also underrated as a passer. Put him around better talent and his assists will spike. If you think he’s strictly a poacher you haven’t been paying enough attention. He’s better than benzema.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It would not, and why is there to see for ya'll.

Who says he won't pull the exact same shit with us. On top of that he simply ain't all that special of a player.
I can question his character and behaviour, which is detestable and I don't want it associated with Juve.

But as a player, except the type of player he is (poacher), there is nothing to question. He is a top top clinical striker. You give him service and he will give you alot of goals. Rate him in similar level as the better box CF 9s around in Kane or Lewandowski etc.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Icardi’s runs create space. He’s also underrated as a passer. Put him around better talent and his assists will spike. If you think he’s strictly a poacher you haven’t been paying enough attention. He’s better than benzema.
That are all big question marks and not at all some proven strenghts of him.

He had an entire team play for him ffs. How is it going to be any better here?

He might be a better poacher than current Benzema, but overall he doesn't offer as much as Benzema at all, as he's useless in build up play and outside the box.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
That are all big question marks and not at all some proven strenghts of him.

He might be a better poacher than current Benzema, but overall he doesn't offer as much as Benzema at all, as he's useless in build up play and outside the box.
He’s really not though. That’s just a narrative formed years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

What was juves main issue the last couple of years? The final third. Finishing. That’s what Icardi does better than almost everyone in the world. You don’t like him personally? Whatever. But he’d be a massive upgrade where it actually counts.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
On one hand I understand what you are saying and kinda agree with it, but on the other hand the team that played only for Icardi is inter. This is like saying that a blind Spider-man in a wheelchair is helping Iron Man to stay on top of his game.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Anything between 40 and 60 is an absolute bargain. I would tolerate Hsi shit if it meant keeping Keane and Dubala while offloading Manbro and Higgy.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He’s really not though. That’s just a narrative formed years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

What was juves main issue the last couple of years? The final third. Finishing. That’s what Icardi does better than almost everyone in the world. You don’t like him personally? Whatever. But he’d be a massive upgrade where it actually counts.
No, our main issue was creating chances not finishing them. And Icardi is in no way shape or form better than Benzema. Icardi is a better finisher but everything else Benzema does better.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Hell yeah, the racist isnt the disgrace, it’s Icardi. Are you joking? Is this a joke?
Icardi and Terry are both wankers. Icardi and Wanda not letting Maxi see his kids or Terry being a racist? Both evil but my point is Icardi and his behaviour with Inter who pay his wages is not normal. Icardi wants to be the captain and MVP of team to have his ego stroked constantly but none of that will happen with us so what happens then? Either he gets humiliated and humbled at Inter or he comes to us with a personality transplant or labotomy before you can expect anything good from him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Icardi and Terry are both wankers. Icardi and Wanda not letting Maxi see his kids or Terry being a racist? Both evil but my point is Icardi and his behaviour with Inter who pay his wages is not normal. Icardi wants to be the captain and MVP of team to have his ego stroked constantly but none of that will happen with us so what happens then? Either he gets humiliated and humbled at Inter or he comes to us with a personality transplant or labotomy before you can expect anything good from him.
One is a racist, the other uhhh..what did Icardi do again? Maxi was his teammate, not his friend. Didn’t and doesn’t owe him shit. And Maxi wasn’t innocent either, I mean if we’re believing hearsay, dude was cheating on Wanda. Either way, putting Icardi in the same sentence as someone like Terry is a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

You know how team sports work? Delete your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)