want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But you criticize Dybala for being angry when subbed off.

Are you aware of Icardi's antics at Inter?
yeah, difference there is Icardi scores loads of goals whereas last season if dybala was subbed off it was because he sucked that matched or got injured. don't ever remember him getting taken off for fatigue

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
yeah, difference there is Icardi scores loads of goals whereas last season if dybala was subbed off it was because he sucked that matched or got injured. don't ever remember him getting taken off for fatigue
I don't remember him scoring much when he was sidelined by the club for months after stripping him off the captain's armband. :lol3:

Does. Not. Compute.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't remember him scoring much when he was sidelined by the club for months after stripping him off the captain's armband. :lol3:

Does. Not. Compute.
He won't be captain here. He is a dick, so was Alves. When they produce I don't really care.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He won't be captain here. He is a dick, so was Alves. When they produce I don't really care.
wasn't Alves one of the key participants in the alleged half time locker room fight in the 2017 CL final? Yea having jackasses in the team doesn't cost us anything.

Then afterwards he demanded to leave for free and dumped on us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes, use Alves as an example. That ended really well. :lol3:
Helped us that year in the CL.

Got him on a Bosman, I mean, seemed to benefit us more than his annoyance.

- - - Updated - - -

wasn't Alves one of the key participants in the alleged half time locker room fight in the 2017 CL final? Yea having jackasses in the team doesn't cost us anything.

Then afterwards he demanded to leave for free and dumped on us.
We are under new management now :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It’s the clubs fault for continually giving him more money and new contracts. They could’ve cashed in 2 seasons ago
I won't defend Inter, but no professional athlete should behave like that. If you are so much against Sarri as he's atypical Juve coach, this guy is even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)