want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Atletico seems like another possibility considering Costa is most likely gone, so they need another massive cunt to lead the lines.
Yeah, them too.

But I think he wants to stay in Italy.

Wanda's kids can't leave country, so I have read a few months ago.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Atletico seems like another possibility considering Costa is most likely gone, so they need another massive cunt to lead the lines.
rumors are the issue is wandas shared custody of kids prevents her from leaving italy.

ptherwise icardi would already be at a foreign club. currently he is stuck in serie A where only juve can afford him and we dont need him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The REAL meltdown will start when we sign this guy. The sooner you accept it the less the disappointment. Trust me.
But does it balance out the chaos if we sell Bonucci & Higuaín or does it add to the negative side of the insanity?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
loan for two season for 10 mil. with option to buy for 40 so that beppe gets a taste of his own medicine
if not they can always keep him. he is such a 'nice guy'

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
The REAL meltdown will start when we sign this guy. The sooner you accept it the less the disappointment. Trust me.
Not only this , he may scope 8 or 9 m a year as he rejected 8m from Inter before , this is another meltdown ...:scared: :lol2:

If he comes we are going to play 4312 for sure and i expect CM like Pogba or Pogba himself ...

Think about it, which is better ?

Rabiot - Pjanic - Pogba
Ramsey
Icardi - CR7

Or
Rabiot - Pjanic Bentacor or Can
Ramsey
CR7 - Dybala​
This is the only formation we can play Dybala
For me the first ... i never liked Icardi the person ... but he is a goal scoring machine...

Also i expect everything from the management , after Spinazola transfer

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
How is Higuain at passing the ball? From what I hear Icardi isn't much of a passer, we'd need at least one forward to be able to set Ronaldo up.
Neither are creators. But Higuaín is very involved in the build up. Icardi is a ghost until he scores. Higuaín is comfortable receiving the ball, holding up play, quickly dishing it off, or running with it. For a Sarri system, Icardi is not a convincing option. Higuaín isn’t either fue to his age but i think he I’ll refuse a transfer and he’ll end up being a bench option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Why on earth would we sign this guy? We don’t need him we are stacked with attacking options. Ronaldo, Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic, Costa, Bernadeschi, Kean, Cuadrado all competing for 3 spots....

He’s also vermin - it’s media bullshit.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Neither are creators. But Higuaín is very involved in the build up. Icardi is a ghost until he scores. Higuaín is comfortable receiving the ball, holding up play, quickly dishing it off, or running with it. For a Sarri system, Icardi is not a convincing option. Higuaín isn’t either fue to his age but i think he I’ll refuse a transfer and he’ll end up being a bench option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"running"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)