want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so few things:
1. Icardi doesnt has a wimp body.. He has quite a good body actually. (and I am one of the many who dont want him to be signed)
2. Icardi`s tattoos make it look like a shirt
3. No.. Not everyone who doesnt like Icardi has Wanda as the reason - I personally dont care about his horse faced wife.. The reason I dont want him is because he is an only finish kind of guy and provides nothing but that! I dont want us to build with 10 men..
4. Higuain is said to ruin our plans for Icardi by not accepting anyone else in Italy - While it hurts our campaign it is probably the first time I am happy that a guy is doing a "Salas".. I rather keep Higuain than get him.. at least Higuain knows there are other aspects in the game but just shoot the ball..

And last thing - Comparing Tevez a very complete player to Icardi?! WTF?!
Tevez knew to do it all - dribble pass being creative when needed crossing long shots 1 on 1 - He even defended...
Icardi has one trick in his sleeve - Give me the ball and I shoot.. Up until then Im off to Instagram posting nude pictures of me and my horse faced wife..

Buy on AliExpress.com

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Do Icardi haters have anything besides Wanda? Dude is one of the best goal scorers in the world, we would be lucky to have him. He’d fill the benzema role and would give Ronaldo more space to do his thing. He’s also an underrated passer. Surround him with better talent and watch his assists rack up. I hope it happens. People will forget he played for Intershit real quick.
I like your style. Fighting against the Hierarchy in here

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not at all. Benzema is way more complete than poacher Icardi.
and a totally different player...
I`d take Benzema over Icardi anyday... The only aspect they are similar is they are both disgusting
Benzema has his extortion thing and Icardi has his behavior and Wanda..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like your style. Fighting against the Hierarchy in here
if you wanna call it that. All this time I didn't realize that RUS and Nedved96 werent being stupid but were boldly "fighting against the hierarchy"

So now Raiola is admitting publicly that Pogba wants to leave United and PSG admit Neymar wants out too. its almost like its a bad idea to spend 100mil on a massive cunt.

I actually don't have an issue with Icardi's somewhat limited skillset. He is an ice cold killer in the box and one of the best if not the best poacher in the game but his behavior has been ridiculous for years its a massive gamble to buy someone like him and we already have several world class FWs so there is NO reason to take that gamble.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
“Don’t need a forward”

Is Ronaldo playing every game? Because he’s the only reliable goalscorer on the roster.
Higuain is still with us and he probably won't be moved easily. Lots of difficulties between desire, salary and transfer sum... I'd even give him another shot if he's actually in great shape and the only alternatives are Icardi at 60m+ or Lukaku at even more...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
he is a massive cunt no arguments there,
but you just don't score 27,29 and 26 goals in a season and not be 'that good', obviously right now he is much better than Kean (Kean has potential to be better)
Higuain scored 38, 29 & 24 goals before we signed him. He was also a much better person.

Icardi is the focal point of a very average team that overly relies on him so he’s bound to score goals. Medium fish in a small pond.

If he comes here he scores no where near as that is ronaldo’s job.

We just do not need him

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Icardi is a better striker than Benzema.
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain scored 38, 29 & 24 goals before we signed him. He was also a much better person.

Icardi is the focal point of a very average team that overly relies on him so he’s bound to score goals. Medium fish in a small pond.

We just do not need him
This.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

We just do not need him
Higuain could have easily scored 40+ if he didnt get suspended that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)