• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It all really depends
I'd prefer to give Dybala another year and play him as a CF with Ronaldo on the left wing
And heavily invest in the midfield and defense
Also use Kean more so

If you could get a top defender, top mid and still get Icardi (provided Sarri thinks he would be a key part of his attack) then I'm ok with it

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Remember last season how we couldn't bring the ball forward to create chances from midfield?

This is a guy the requires constant bringing the ball forward to create chances from midfield. It simply does not make sense to bring him here, and this is horrible attitude aside.

Jul 20, 2012
Remember last season how we couldn't bring the ball forward to create chances from midfield?

This is a guy the requires constant bringing the ball forward to create chances from midfield. It simply does not make sense to bring him here, and this is horrible attitude aside.
It's not like this is Allegris team anymore. Sarri will work on that and we have a play in Ramsey that'll move the ball forward

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Who would u take then?
first of all, let's suppose we spend 70m (or even more) on icardi while we have kean, and more important issues to address (cb, cm). it would look pretty dumb to blow our transfer budget on icardi.

i'd keep kean and promote him. he's a hard worker, humble guy with already better passing than icardi. dybala could also work with our new coach, he has mertens' skillset, even if he's a bit slower. if i had to buy someone, it could be dembele from lyon (young, fast, good instinct). but imo we don't need an other cf with mandzu, dybala and kean in the squad.

also, icardi is probably the less sarri-esque type of forward with his limited passing abilities. he can be lethal in the box, his first touch is brilliant when in form, but with the ball, he's a meh player. and he's a douche, the biggest of the footballing world. we should really have some decency not to sign an inda reject for tons of $$$. he's inda's problem, let's have them handle it.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It's not like this is Allegris team anymore. Sarri will work on that and we have a play in Ramsey that'll move the ball forward
I'm sure Ramsey will help, but I think it's reasonable to believe that one very often injured player will not be our saving grace for use in three competitions. Fresh idea may help as well, but Matuidi is not exactly suddenly going to have the vision and passing skills of Zidane because of this. On top of this, Icardi's not suddenly going become an assist machine for Ronaldo, and vice-versa. It's very clear where we should be spending money, and this is certainly not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)