Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (38 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Ugh. Not only is he a cunt, he's also a limited, one dimensional poacher that needs to be force-fed, as he can't create shit on his own. We have CR7, Kean and Mario (and Higgy?) who can play that role, no need to bring in a cancer like Icardi. I can't understand how one could possibly want him here tbh.
Well he scores goals in comparison to all those names you mentioned. Kean will not be a starter, Mandzukic is gone, and I think Higuain will end up at Roma.

If that's the case do you think we will play Mr. Left foot only there?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think Icardi is a massive cunt but with the right service he's a hell of a center forward
My question to people opposing this is:

If Icardi is the kind of CF that can get us the CL win we all want, would they put their hate for him aside or would they rather not win the trophy to have him not here?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
My question to people opposing this is:

If Icardi is the kind of CF that can get us the CL win we all want, would they put their hate for him aside or would they rather not win the trophy to have him not here?
If Icardi guaranteed the CL then no one would say no... I dont think

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ugh. Not only is he a cunt, he's also a limited, one dimensional poacher that needs to be force-fed, as he can't create shit on his own. We have CR7, Kean and Mario (and Higgy?) who can play that role, no need to bring in a cancer like Icardi. I can't understand how one could possibly want him here tbh.
I get it. Guy is a bag of nutz and them some. But he is a goal scoring machine. Would take those 25-30 goal seasons in a heart beat unless we can find another player that is as deadly as he is in front of goal.

- - - Updated - - -

If Icardi guaranteed the CL then no one would say no... I dont think
He is guaranteed goals (as we all know CR7 would be). he would deliver the goods absolutely so for that reason alone, it makes it worth the risk.

Everyone hated Alves for coming but he absolutely crushed it for us...then broke our hearts. lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Well he scores goals in comparison to all those names you mentioned.
does he though. he's a lazy, sensitive piece of shit, unless he's babied and worshiped, he won't score fuck at all. we don't need some over sensitive prmadonnas, we need a team player. and icardi is clearly not a team player, he's not even close.

the last goal from open play he scored was in a different calendar year. and i'm not even joking.

Jul 20, 2012
does he though. he's a lazy, sensitive piece of shit, unless he's babied and worshiped, he won't score fuck at all. we don't need some over sensitive prmadonnas, we need a team player. and icardi is clearly not a team player, he's not even close.

the last goal from open play he scored was in a different calendar year. and i'm not even joking.
Who would u take then?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think Icardi is a massive cunt but with the right service he's a hell of a center forward
But we won't build our team around him and make him the focal point of our attack like inda did, we have CR7 in the squad. So what else does he offer except for poaching goals? On top of that i don't think he'd be a good fit next to CR7 anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Who would u take then?
One of the players we already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)