Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (36 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
There is no doubt Icardi can score goals but so does Higuain and Higuain is free as he is ours and who cares about declining as we can go for someone better in the year after - I really cant see the reason of going for Icardi - or is it to make him a goalscorer on our team then Real bid for him we sell him for way more and get a quality player I dont know but I really dont understand...
Higuain is 32 already and the main factor to buy Icardi is his age. Mandzukic and Ronaldo are relatively old already so it is best to bring a replacement while they can still perform so that the pressure is not too high on the new arrival. The other factors are Icardi's quality and a possible low price.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
^
no my friend , I think Icardi will add power to our attack and Mandzu already old and looking at the opportunity itself you find that:

- Prolific striker
_ Young and have 10 years in him.
- We can negotiate the price with his current situation in Inter.

as for his attention whore Wanda, I think Juve environment isn't Inters and we have the leaders her to make the difference...

Plus, I'm with all the Majority here, We need Power (physicality) in our midfield and the dream is Pogba ...but if we are settled with Ndombele and Ramsey shipping off Khadera or Can....that will be very amazing ....Add to that one Young starter in defense like De ligit and we are done.

Oh i don't forget ,also shipping your Rugani ( you loved him or maybe some other tuzers don't remember) out of our team, once at the spot , he starts to shit on his pants and the inner little cute girl come out.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm sorry but going after Icardi when you have Dybala sitting right there is just a monumental error and I would lose a lot of faith in this board.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm sorry but going after Icardi when you have Dybala sitting right there is just a monumental error and I would lose a lot of faith in this board.
Well, Icardi is a pure 9....dybala is a not a natural 9.

Also i dont think we will see Dybala as 9 in this juve team ever. At least not under allegri, and maybe anyone else.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Higuain is 32 already and the main factor to buy Icardi is his age. Mandzukic and Ronaldo are relatively old already so it is best to bring a replacement while they can still perform so that the pressure is not too high on the new arrival. The other factors are Icardi's quality and a possible low price.
The thing is I dont rate Icardi that much...
I know that player vs player it is better to have Icardi because 1. He is better than Higuain although not by much.. 2. He is much younger
However Higuain is already ours and Icardi is not
Icardi would cost at least 100M a sum we could use for now in order to get a star mid and in a year time we get a forward to replace Higuain (hopefully go all in on Mbappe or something..)
The question we need to ask is - Is Icardi worth buying for 100M or should we use the money in another way and my answer is another way

P.S I dont give a shit about Wanda - Juventus are a team that can handle her - We did things with her manly version Raiola in the past..

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well, Icardi is a pure 9....dybala is a not a natural 9.

Also i dont think we will see Dybala as 9 in this juve team ever. At least not under allegri, and maybe anyone else.
But Dybala played 9 for his whole career outside of Juve. Still, even if you think he's not a natural 9, would Icardi actually score more in that position and by how much? And is it justifiable to spend so much money on him if he would score 30 goals and Dybala would score like 28? And is this even the profile we need next to Ronaldo considering Icardi has about 2 or 3 assists in the last two years combined?

We have so many bigger needs.

Apr 19, 2007
But Dybala played 9 for his whole career outside of Juve. Still, even if you think he's not a natural 9, would Icardi actually score more in that position and by how much? And is it justifiable to spend so much money on him if he would score 30 goals and Dybala would score like 28? And is this even the profile we need next to Ronaldo considering Icardi has about 2 or 3 assists in the last two years combined?

I highly doubt we would get Icardi and keep Dybala. I think it could be more of a replace and have extra money to spend elsewhere move. Not saying I agree or disagree with it but I dont see them working together.

Jul 13, 2010
I'd say Piantek and Icardi can be good replacements for manbro and ronaldo, also that would be a dick move ala bayern to guarantee us serie a titles, but both of our strikers have two more years of top football I believe, so not sure how to go on about it

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Judging by the Interisti's reactions already, don't think we'd regret this move however impractical it may be. These awkward neanderthals are literally panicking and shitting themselves and going in and out of various coping mechanisms at the thought.

It's a win-win scenario. Win if we're prudent about it, win if we start a meltdown shitstorm by signing him.

Generally, don't like characters like them at the club, but they'd definitely cause less trouble at Juve than they've done at Inter. And would be shipped out promptly before something gets too far.

- - - Updated - - -

Both Icardi and Dybala can partner Ronaldo, but all three can't (or rather shouldn't) play together just like Ronaldo-Mandzukic-Dybala shouldn't.

If Allegri stays, he seems settled on a CF next to Ronaldo.

In that sense, Icardi is an improvement of course, but yeah, another season of "improving" the midfield but not completing it.

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The thing is I dont rate Icardi that much...
I know that player vs player it is better to have Icardi because 1. He is better than Higuain although not by much.. 2. He is much younger
However Higuain is already ours and Icardi is not
Icardi would cost at least 100M a sum we could use for now in order to get a star mid and in a year time we get a forward to replace Higuain (hopefully go all in on Mbappe or something..)
The question we need to ask is - Is Icardi worth buying for 100M or should we use the money in another way and my answer is another way

P.S I dont give a shit about Wanda - Juventus are a team that can handle her - We did things with her manly version Raiola in the past..
I wouldn't say he's better than Higuain but both of them are top strikers. I would not want him for 100mln. I'd take him for 60-70.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wouldn't say he's better than Higuain but both of them are top strikers. I would not want him for 100mln. I'd take him for 60-70.
Two years ago I`d say you are right and even say Higuain is superior but things have changed and Higuain became really heavy in his movement therefore easier to mark..
Icardi today is definitely better but I think we can use our money better and get someone who can score but can also dribble
Anyway I dislike Icardi but if we play 4-3-3 then we need a striker and if we use Ronaldo in that position we have less of a potential on the wings therefore we have 2 options
1. Get a winger and play Ronaldo as center forward - The winger would cost more than 100M... and it would mean Ronaldo might score more but the rest will score less
2. Get a center forward and play Ronaldo on the wing - Ronaldo would still score as he is Ronaldo but not as much as a CF Ronaldo would while the CF we get (probably Icardi) will score lot of goals and therefore our attack will be more prolific.
Which one is better?! Both are good and we get different things.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So who would you sell to make room for this guy?
Just adding him to the current team would be absolutely retarded.
We can always sell a midfielder or a defender for another attacker. After all a proper team has a strong forward line and the rest becomes irrelevant.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Strengthen attack. Ignore midfield :baus: :tup:

Unless the board and coach don't think the midfield is an issue and that Ramsey is the problem to all our solutions. In that case, we have a serious problem. Both the board and coach being delusional or apathetic towards that need is a potential catastrophe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)