Mauro Camoranesi (10 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ouch, looked like he intended to injure him, doubt carreer ending injury was the goal though.. Mauro was 17 at the time:frown:
I think it would only be if it was shown that he deliberately injured him that there would be any sort of compensation.

If injuries happen in the normal run of sport, it's just bad luck.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Camoranesi: "Juve-Inter? Hierarchies are back: thank goodness! Giovinco? The" dwarf "is special: I love him dearly. Del Piero? I heard ..."

TURIN, November 3, 2012 - Due to the colony Albiceleste Inter, the impression is that Mauro German Camoranesi, from the beginning of 2012 to Racing Club, will be one of the few in Argentina to cheer Juventus: "In fact ... People I know probably just me David Trezeguet, "jokes the former champion Juventus. It 's more serious, and a bit excited when he tries to relive his Juventus-Inter. "The derby is always a derby, let me think a minute ...".

Which one?

"I would say the 1-1 in 2007. Why is the first derby after the season and B because in that game I scored the equalizer after the advantage of Cruz. "

It was November 4, 2007. After 5 years to the hierarchies have reversed and returned the pre-Calciopoli Juventus and Inter Milan chasing the command, separated by 4 points.

"Thank goodness! I enjoyed too for the title last year. A well-deserved triumph and sweaty. We waited for him for 6 years ... ".

She is one of the samples that followed the Juventus in B: feels a bit 'her the title last year?

"From Juventus I cheered and enjoyed, but that title belongs to players who have won the race after race, with an amazing ride."

Yes, the championship of the beaten. It is continuing the streak: 49 matches without defeat ...

"We know some players from the old guard and the Count are not too surprised. The numbers are clear, there is little to comment on. And then one thing should not be underestimated: Juve is winning with the coach in the stands during the games. Fortunately, we are coming to the end of the disqualification. "

Tonight will be the first Juventus-Inter without Alessandro Del Piero surprised?

"No, because football and life work like the players, even the best, but Juve go left. But ... ".

But ...

"Alex, I think it was the most representative and then in a game like this will feel his absence. That said, I can see just fine in Australia. "

Have you felt the last few weeks?

"Yes, a few times. He seemed taken by this new experience. Beyond all, I think for him at the end was good. A Sydney has the opportunity to meet new people and new cultures, experiencing a different football fans. It seems to me that continue to shape ... ".

Without Del Piero, it's up to the two genes as Pirlo and Cassano guarantee show: what is your favorite?

"Andrea. And I say this because now plays for Juventus. And the career to speak for him decisive in Milan for 10 years and still decisive for Juve and Italy. "

In black and white you have almost touched.

"It would have been nice, but with him I had the privilege to play and win a World Cup with Italy. Come on, it's great. "

E 'in the race for the Ballon d'Or, although Messi, Iniesta and Ronaldo are the big favorites.

"I vote Andrea: he deserves it for how he is playing for Juve and the regularity of his career."

The old guard, time zone permitting, to those back in touch?

"The contacts are sporadic, but one of those to whom I was most attached is Seba."

Then he will be happy to see him at Juventus.

"Of course, the dwarf is special for me. I love him a lot of good in the dressing room between us had created an incredible chemistry. "

To date he has scored 3 goals and ... divided the critics.

"After two years of purgatory in Parma finally returned home. I hope that will prove decisive and that his career continues great. I am convinced that we will succeed. "

In Argentina there were the images of Pogba?

"I saw the goal to Napoli and Bologna: really beautiful. He 's young, we hope to continue that way. "

Did you know that the last victory in the Champions League Juventus bears his signature?

"The goal of Tel Aviv?».

Yes, that one. 2009-10 season.
"Okay, but Juventus have got a tough group this year: Chelsea and Shakhtar are important opponents. In Europe it is always hard, but Juventus are champions of Italy with a little 'luck can go forward. "

The big Italian, including Juventus, have set their sights on two of his companions Racing: Luciano and Ricardo Vietto Centurion.

"They are very young, both in '93. Vietto reminds me Giovinco: great dribbling and perhaps more than Seba play near the door. While Centurion is a man of band: proficient in one on one and fast. They have to work and even better, but certainly have the potential to go far. "

During his blitz Turin has got to get at the Juventus Stadium?

"Not yet. In Turin I went back twice, but I try to stay away from football. Took advantage of the time to greet old friends and playing golf. In fact, I've never been a fan of the stadium. A game however I will see will be the opportunity to take my children. "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)