Mauro Camoranesi (4 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
dru,if we're gonna buy another winger then ok,he can go.if not,i'd definitely stick with him this season and i really believe that he can offer a lot.
our squad consists of 24 players,wage issues do not exist.that joke with poulsen's wages is over

and btw,i'd hate to see him playing for Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He is too much of a liability to burn a roster spot and shovel out wages on. We need to cut the dead weight no matter how faint the promise lies

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
At the beginning of this mercato, I thought that he should leave. But he's still the best of our wingers.
Pepe:sergio:
On the real, Camo needs to go.

He really can't offer us anything and we can better use his wage money on someone else of less talent
Yea his wages would free up plenty of $ for Krasic.

He's just to useless due to injuries and fitness.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
please mr. mauro german camercenarynesi go somewhere where you can sit somewhere else on the bench and earn money.... i'd do a straight swap with flamini any day (if the wages of flamini don't exceed mauros)
Flamini is receiving over 5 million a season to warm up the bench, he's living the life right now. :lol:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
'Camoranesi likes Milan talk'

Juventus winger Mauro Camoranesi would consider a move to Milan this summer, according to his agent.

The veteran Italy international is out of favour in Turin, but Juventus haven’t yet been able to flog him.

Camoranesi has already rejected moves to Olympiacos, Hercules and Birmingham City, and is prepared to see out the remaining year of his contract.

However, Milan have apparently rekindled their interest in him amid reports of a swap deal for Kakha Kaladze.

Speaking to Calciomercato.it, Camoranesi’s agent Sergio Fortunato said: “At the moment there isn’t any official news, only rumours.”

When pressed about Milan, he added: “Obviously it would be a pleasant destination, but at the moment no one from the Rossoneri have got in touch with me. I consider it only a simple piece of journalistic indiscretion.

“However, in football you never know. Even things that seem ever more unrealisable can become real.

“The truth is that we are in the position of waiting for an offer. We are waiting for a team to come forward for Mauro. We are still confident.

Some teams will start looking around to see where they can improve. It’s a shame for Birmingham because Mauro would have liked to play in the Premier League a lot. It’s a League that he appreciates.”

FI

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Camoranesi would probably go to any team that is ready to offer him playing time and the wages he thinks he deserves.

If Juve are telling him "We have no space for you in the team, we don't count on you anymore, thanks for everything" and some of the fans in the stadium are writing banners telling him to get the fuck out of Juve and stop taking the high wages, then I don't see why should Camoranesi look only outside Italy. In his place I'd consider everything, including Milan and Inter.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
every time transfer window open, it is always same old story of camo and trezeguet linked to thousands of clubs, as stated by their agents. With all due respect to both of them, Im sick and tired of them/agents saying they are leaving and end up staying.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Camo stats in all competitions the past 2 years
2008/09
26 appearances
2goals
3assists
7yellow cards
2red cards

2009//10
33 appearances
4goals
3assists
8yellow cards

just posting some stats.he's still a valuable asset here imo.just look at our current wingers...
lets see i found some other stats

only in serie a
2008/2009
33 appearances
4 goals
3 assists
8 yellow cards

(+ 11 UEFA appearences resulting in further 2 goals, 4 assists and 2 yellow cards)

2009/20010
32 appearances
7 goals
3 assists
4 yellow cards

now you tell me, who this guy is !

he must be great, since he has better stats than camo, right ?

alen should know who i am talking about by heart ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)