Mauro Camoranesi (26 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
After some more thought, I wouldn't want to sell him for the fees reported. He's such a great character and can still add something every now and then.

I mean image we have these players on the pitch:

Marchisio Melo
Krasic Diego Martinez
Amauri

Bench:
Pepe
Trezeguet
Del Piero
Lanzafame
Sissoko
De Ceglie
Camo

We're 1-0 down with 20 minutes left and we have trouble creating anything and our midfielders are getting tired. Who better to throw in for Marchisio or Melo than Camoranesi?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
After some more thought, I wouldn't want to sell him for the fees reported. He's such a great character and can still add something every now and then.

I mean image we have these players on the pitch:

Marchisio Melo
Krasic Diego Martinez
Amauri

Bench:
Pepe
Trezeguet
Del Piero
Lanzafame
Sissoko
De Ceglie
Camo

We're 1-0 down with 20 minutes left and we have trouble creating anything and our midfielders are getting tired. Who better to throw in for Marchisio or Melo than Camoranesi?
:agree: like I've said in every other thread 4-2-3-1 is the way to go

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Camo, in his current form, can do about as much damage as a drunk fly to a 300 pound truck driver.
Camoranesi still can have great games (Atalanta, Sampdoria), if the team is doing good and he is enjoying football, he's the best midfielder we have currently. He can't be a starter because he's injury prone and has major attitude problems, but he surely isn't toothless. Give him a run at Inter or Milan with his old buddies upfront and you'll see what he can do against that 300 pound truck driver.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Maybe your right.

Lanzafarme - promising

Pepe - unspectacular though hard working

Martinez - A gamble

Camoranesi - a shadow of his former self and crocked

I think a team that relies on their wing play should have better options at their disposal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)